~Go!~

Fredbear POV

I was now at home again... Mr. Fazbear is dead now... Oh no. I sighed... I wonder how Freddy is taking this... I know he doesn't really like his father but I also know he somewhat cares about him. I was laying in bed and looked at my phone. It's only 5:00? Damn... Thinking it was later in the day to be honest. What should I eat? What am I in the mood for?  I got up and walked out of my room and walked right the kitchen.

"Ah! Sir Fredbear would you like something to eat?" I looked over to see the chef.

"Mmm... How about you surprise me? I don't reallh know what I want"

"Sure I can do that sir. Then the food will be ready in an hour!"

"Ok" with that I walked away. Ok now just to wait... I should asked the manager when I'm going on tour again.
I took out my phone and called my manager. But it just send me to voice mail... Fucking bitch... I'll just send them a text then. After that I sat on my couch and started to play on my switch while waiting for the food. It's not like I have anything less to do... I sighed and just played.

Nightmare POV

The hell the boss wants with me?... I walked into the office to only see him sitting in his chair. Kinda weird that I haven't tried to overrule him... He's just a mortal after all... Nothing special.

"You needed me?"

"Ah yes... I was told that singer boy Fredbear has showed interest in you" oh fucking course! Fucking Kyle had to have told him! I only growled a bit. "Now no listen to me... Why not just date the boy for the money? If he gives you money then you'll be able to send it back to us... Also Nightmare this is your next mission after all" the hell...

"Why the fuck does that bullshit have to be my damn mission! Send someone who wants to date that damn boy! I have no interest in dating!"

"And I don't care Nightmare... We can't send someone else because that boy likes you! And don't you dare yell at me... Just because you're a demon doesn't mean I'm scared of you" I was just growling. I don't want to date that damn boy! I don't even want to date! "Look... You're not gonna be 'dating' him for long... Just for about 2 or 3 months... Besides I'm sure someone wants that boy died anyways. Maybe the same guy who hired us to kill Mr. Fazbear" only for a bit... Fucking hell...

"Fine... Then I'm only going it for 3 months! Anything longer then that... And I'm fucking leaving" the boss only smiles.

"Good! Do pack your stuff then because... You're gonna be living with that boy for the 3 months then" what!... Ugh. Can't believe I'm going this... I walked away and saw Kyle so I only glared at him then walked away... Fucking love is a joke.

Night's Boss POV

Don't you worry Nightmare... We already for the job to kill Fredbear. I took a paper out and looked at it. They are paying 1billion for this... And they also want his head for some reason. I wrote an email to the person

The job will be done in 3 months. We have another side job to do first with Fredbear then after that he'll be died. You can do the payment however you want. You can do it now or pick it up after the job is done. I'll talk to ya soon and keep you updated
   Sign-NC

End of chapter