~Hotel~

Fredbear POV

At the hotel now and we all have roommates. Freddy, Foxy, and the kids are together. Bonnie and Chica are together. And I'm with Nightmare! Not too bad I have a hot ass beat to myself. I looked over at Nightmare just to see him unpacking. I walked over to him and smiled.

"Hi~ do you think you can unpack my bag?~"

"Do it your fucking self... Look your 'cute act' may work on others but its not gonna work on me alright? You're an adult aren't ya?" Damn... Looks like I cant use my cute charm on him. Well it was worth a try I guess. I walked over to my suitcase and started to unpack as well. I looked back over at Nightmare then I saw him taking off his ear rings... Wait... He had ear rings on this whole time? And I didn't even fucking noticed?? I walked over.

"What you got there?" He glares at me a bit.

"Ear rings..." He shows me then and one was an upside down cross and the other was a pentagram. "And for whatever reason... Kept all fucking religious, god shit away from me alright?"

"How come?"

"... I'm a demon you dipshit" oh right- I mean... He has the horns and tail how can I forget that?... Does he have wings too?... Do demons have wings? Or am I thinking of an angel?... I looked at Nightmare's suitcase to see a shadow? "Bear? What are you doing here?" He knows this shadow looking thing? What is it? "Oh... Ok" he looks over at me. "If you're wondering this is Bear she's my familiar and yes she's a shadow"

"O-oh well" wait I heard about familiars before... They are ban in most places because if their power... Wait. "Aren't familiars banned here?"

"Yea... So what? I trust that you won't say anything about this after all" why... Why does he look very scary right now... He's just glaring at me. I felt myself shake a bit.

"Y-yea! I'm not gonna say anything" he looks away and I stop shaking. What was that?... Am I scared of him? What? No no if I was scared I would have yelled for help right?... Mmm maybe... It was fear? I don't know.

Nightmare POV

And that power always does it's job. So... Fredbear is scared of heights, bugs, and failure. Now isn't that just great? But I didn't even show him any of his fears tho... My eyes were just glowing so I can see what his fears now but he was still shaking. Weird. I finished unpacking then sat on the bed. It's soft. I laid down and saw Bear also lay down. What can I even do? The boss wants me to wait a month... Or 2 to kill this blonde bear... They are only making me wait so I can send them money that I get from him. But hell I don't even know if he's gonna give me anything to even start with and I don't really care. I felt some weight and then to see that Fredbear sat on the bed. He was texting in his phone. Guess he's texting his friends or whatever.

"Hey want me to add you to the group chat with my firends Nightmare?"

"Do as you want I don't really care... But if you guys text too much I'm muting the chat"

"Heh that's fine" after that I felt my phone vibrate and I looked to see a text. It was from his group chat. The name if it was 'Rich Bitches Only' and the text I saw was from Fredbear.

Rich Bitches Only

Snowflake(this is Fred): hey! I added Nightmare to the chat.

(Xxx) xxx-xxxx: oh hey Nightmare I'm Chica

(Xxx) xxx-xxxx: Freddy

(Xxx) xxx-xxxx: Bonnie the wonderful Bonnie

(Xxx) xxx-xxxx: shut the fuck up Bonnie no one cares

(Xxx) xxx-xxxx: YOU SHUT UP FREDDY FAZBALLS

(Xxx) xxx-xxxx: and I'm Foxy

Back to Nightmare

Do I really have to save their numbers?... Ugh fine... I saved the numbers then put my phone back down. They didn't seem to be texting a while because after some time Fredbear puts his phone down.

"So... You wanna do anything before we go to sleep?" Should I tell him that I dont really sleep?... Nah

"Well... What do you normally do?"

"Um... Nothing? I never had to share a room with anyone... So I'm new to this" he sits down in the bed and I sit up.

"Well... I would like to know what we are doing tomorrow"

"Oh! Well tomorrow I have to go to the place where I'mma be performing for the day after tomorrow then after that we were all gonna get lunch together... Say to do what to come with me? As can look at the place together" well... It's not like I have anything planned anyways.

"Fine... I'll go with you"

"Great!" He smiles and I just look away.

Fredbear POV

When Nightmare looked away I blushed a bit. Ah! It's like I asked him to hang out with me. And be said yes! My tail wags a bit then I may down on the bed. It's late anyways so I'mma get some sleep.

"Goodnight Nightmare" and right after that I go to sleep.

End of chapter