~Soon~

Fredbear POV

"What?! I'm going back on my tour next week? That soon... "

"Yes Fredbear it's been took long by now and you do have to finish the rest of your shows. But because all this happen we are gonna give you some tickets so the well known cruise ship" that cruise ship? But the tickets for that are a lot and hard to get a hold of. "We have 6 adult tickets and I know one of your friends has 3 kids so also 3 kid tickets"

"Wow... Thanks" 6 tickets... Well one for me, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy... Then there is one left... But who? Wait... I can ask Nightmare but I rarely know him... Mmm it's gonna be a pain to ask him but I'll ask. "Alright! Thank you and I'll be ready by next week!" I hung up and laid down in bed. Do... Do I have feelings for that bear demon guy?? I'm always thinking about him! Ugh. I covered my face blushing.

Nightmare POV

Ugh... Can't believe I have to talk to that damn bear... Fucking hell.
I was just sitting in my room tapping my foot on the ground... I hate this so fucking much. The worst part is I was told to fucking live with him too! I was only growling. Then again if he let's me he's a stupid bear for letting someone he barely knows to live with him... Ugh.
I walked out of my room and walked out into the town. I don't even know what to fucking do anyways... I think I'm just gonna go and get a coffee.

I made my way to the coffee shop and got the coffee I always order. With that I just sat down at a table and drank my coffee. It's not like I can do other things anyways. Just sitting here doing nothing.  I looked out the window... And of course that fucking bear is here! Can't I get a fucking break!... I hate this. I just saw the door open.

"Ah Nightmare! I was looking for you" he walks over to me.

"The hell do you want?"

"Rude... Well I was wondering if you wanted to come with me? I want to get to know you better and I'll be going on tour soon then a cruise" wow... Mm.

"And why should I? Last time I check you don't know me at all snowflake"

"And that's why I'm inviting you. You'll be a special guest at my tours so you don't need a ticket! And I already have a ticket for you for the cruise so?" If I say no... The boss is gonna yell at me... Because they want me to date this guy for the money... Ugh I hate my boss... Why don't I just kill him? The boss is a mortal after all... Eh... Maybe.

"Fine... But don't think Imma be all nice to you" he only smiles.

"Also don't call me snowflake! My name is Fredbear you know"

"I don't fucking care..." I finished the rest if my coffee and threw the cup away.

"Do you think I can get your number? So I can text you when to be ready so I can pick you up when I go?" Fucking hell...

"Fine so be it" can't believe I'm doing this...

Fredbear POV

Ahhh! I got his number! What should I put his contact name as?? Ahhh his name? No no... Hot demon bear?? AHHHH. I was just blushing but for the time being I'll put it as his name for now... He better not put Snowflake as mine... I'll be pissed off if he does put it as that.

End of chapter