~Kill The Rich~

Fredbear POV

After that hang out I was back home. Still not doing shit because everyone is worried for my safely... Like people worry about yourself not me. I only sighed and sat down on my couch. What can I even do? I mean I can just play games but that's gonna get boring after some time. If only I was still able to go out... Without having guards around me all the time. Ugh. Besides I rather be on the road again singing and doing my shows if I'm being honest. But after what happen it seems I'm not gonna be doing that for some time right now. Maybe a month at best or even more. Damn it! And I do want to see Nightmare... I don't care that he's a demon he was nice to me and I know... I think he'll be nice again... I want to get to know him. Besides he's hot. I can't be falling for him right now! I don't even know him and I don't even know how he's like! Damn his hotness!
I laid my head down in my hands. Should I sneak out again? To find him... No it's not likely that I'mma run into him again after all that. Ugh... Wait he does have social media... Should I message him? I looked at my phone... No that gonna be weird isn't it... Or maybe not I don't know. Should I ask the others for help? No I think they wouldn't be much help even with that fact that Nightmare is a demon.

After some time I got up to take a shower so now I was just sitting in my room. Mostly thinking about everything. I want to talk to Nightmare more but I'm unsure about how to do it. Maybe next time I see him I can ask for his number or aomehtinh I don't know. Would that be weird though? I have only seen and spoked to him a few times and they were not very long. He doesn't talk much from what I seen. Fuck it! I'mma still aka him the next time I see him. Hopefully he doesn't get mad at me.

Nightmare POV

I was getting ready. Kinda weird... They want to see a rich guy but from this paper... He's not a nice guy after all. Quite abuses from these papers but hey I don't care. As long as I get pay that's all that matters to me. But I also hate the fact that I have to take these fucking people with him. With some shit of gonna teach the newbies or something.

"Come on! You're really not gonna leave us alone with a demon are you?!" Do they think I can't hear them? Fucking kids.

"Newbies! Nightmare isn't bad and like I said... You're gonna be training under him and thats an order!" This boss... How do I put it... A bit too soft when he sees 'power' if I really wanted I can kill him and take over... But I'm unsure about that... For right now. I got up and walked over to them.

"Oh thing you need to know about me... You get left behind I'm not coming back for you" they only nod. And I am right... If they get left behind I'm not coming back for them. That's their fault not mine. "Right... Then let's go" I walked out of the base with them. It feels like I'm taking care of a class of fucking 5 year olds... I looked back to see 3 of them. Great... I rather be dealing with 1 not fucking 3 ugh...

"So um... S-sir who are we getting?" These kids know we're out in fucking public right?

"We are going to go see someone about some papers... That's all" don't they know how to speck in fucking code? This is going to be a long ass day... And I'm already hating it. I looked around go see many signs with 'kill the rich' on it. Damn... Didn't think word would go out on how this Fazbear guy treats his workers. Looks like the one who got us the job really hated him for something. I just kept walking. Good thing it's about to be night time that's when it will all happen anyways. That's good... Very good.

End of chapter