~Confusion~

Nightmare POV

The hell is wrong! Why do I feel like this? Should I talk to someone about this? No no... I can't really. Ugh...

"Nightmare! Come on! We're getting on now" I heard Fredbear yell.

"Yea I'm coming..." I got my suitcase and walked over to him. He smiles and I just can't help to feel a bit... Weak around him. Ugh. We walked onto the ship and they showed us to our rooms and Fredbear walked into our room.

"Wow! It looks so pretty! Don't you think Nightmare?" I looked around a bit... It's way to bright to my liking... But I'll live.

"Yea" I put my suitcase down and saw that Fredbear did the same. I still very much confused on what I should be feeling at this point. Or maybe... Just unsure? Ugh...

"Hey Nightmare" I looked over at Fredbear. "Wanna go and look around the ship with me? I know other people are in here and they'll see me... But I wanna take a look around with you" Fredbear smiles and waits for me to say something. Eh... Whats the wrong that can happen.

"Alright" he smiles.

"Let's go then!" He walks out of the room and I follow him. It is nice to just be with him. I smiled a small bit and that's when I noticed Fredbear looking at me. "Your smile is nice... You should really smile more" I just looked away a bit but followed Fredbear as he walked. And of course like he said everyone was happy and excited to see him quite annoying. Fredbear was trying his bed not to get stuck in some crowd but... That didn't really go as planned and now he's surrounded by people. Should I help?

"Nightmare? Is that really you?" That voice... Sounds familiar I turn around.

"Puppet!? The hell are you doing here" Puppet is here?! Oh boy...

"Ah! I knew I recognize that ugly ass tail" he laughs this fucking bitch... He's so lucky that people are around! "Anyways! What bring you here... Didn't think you were the 'gonna take a vacation' type... Unless you're working right now"

"Well you just... Shut up Puppet? And where the hell have you been?"

"Oh you know... Doing my own thing you know... I already know in my skill level I shouldn't be working for someone who is far weaker then me... Sound familiar to you?" Of course he bring that much... Sure I can kill my 'boss' to take over but... I don't really know what to do right now. Wait... Maybe I can ask Puppet about this.

"Sorry about that Nightmare... Who's this?" I saw Fredbear point to Puppet. Puppet only smiles.

"Hi there! The name is Puppet Master... But just call me Puppet I'm Nightmare's best friend" as much as I think Puppet is annoying... He is my best friend.

"Oh! Hi! I'm Nightmare's boyfriend"

"Boyfriend!? Wow Nightmare we have a lot to catch up on don't we?" Fuck... Ah fuck!

Fredbear POV

Should I leave them be or what? Well I do want to get to know his friend now! I looked at Nightmare and... Honestly I can't tell what he's feeling for thinking right now.

"Say Nightmare... How did you meet this guy? I know he's a famous singer and all... But didn't think you had the guts to date someone" said Puppet and I saw a small smirk on his face.

"Well... Um... It's a bit of a story Puppet. Now you didn't answer my question the fuck are you doing here?"

"What!? I'm taking a break from working doesn't everyone need a break? Besides I'm my own boss after all!" Puppet said. "Besides I'm also traveling to see if I can learn new things as well" wow! That's great. Nightmare's friend sounds very nice.

"If you don't mind me asking what are you trying to learn um... Puppet?" I asked.

"Oh! I'm learning the art of manipulation... Like um... The puppet master um you know... Controlling the puppet with the strings" wait... Is his named basic off of that or is name really 'Puppet Master'? Ok now I gonna ask.

"Is your name really Puppet Master?"

"Yes it is... I know with what I'm learning sounds just like my name but I do swear Puppet Master is my real name!"

"Trust me Fredbear... As weird as it sounds... That is his real name" oh... Well alright then.

End of chapter