thirteen.

TW: LIGHT KINDA IT'S HARD TO EXPLAIN NSFW/SMUT HOPE U ENJOY ALSO SPOILERS FOR RHAENYRA'S DEATH WHICH WILL BE A SPOILER FOR ACTIONS IN HOTD NEXT SEASON :D

130 AC :

____________________

KING'S LANDINGS

Rhaenya looked at Elaena, her voice cracking as she had cried too much. "Both Daemon and Aemond?"

Elaena nodded her head, she read the letter again and it was signed by Lady Alys Rivers. Elaena got up and burned the letter, "You don't need to go through his abuse anymore,"

The young princess's eyes went down to her son... her small son who was dead, "He wouldn't get mad at me... for losing him,"

Everything was already a mess, as people heard about the death of Helaena, Rhaenyra had been accused as the smallfolk had started saying things.

Elaena urgently ushered Rhaenya into the washroom, a sense of haste in her every movement, as angry mobs surged toward the capital.

With a swift determination, she worked to cleanse Rhaenya, aware of the impending chaos outside.

Adorned in a fresh dress, Rhaenya cradled her infant son, swathing him in pristine cloth.

Her gaze fixated on the fireplace, where, with an eerie calmness, she gently placed her son, watching as the flames enveloped him.

Silent and composed, Rhaenya's attention shifted to Elaena, her unwavering hands moving with precision.

Maris entered with her daughters, seeking guidance amid the tumultuous scene. "What are we to do?"

Rhaenya met Maris's gaze with a heavy sigh. "No protectors remain. We must fend for ourselves."

Maris, looking at Visenya nestled in Rhaenya's arms, witnessed Jaehaera reaching for her aunt's hand. Rhaenya, gazing out the window, spoke with a determined calmness, "They won't come for us."

Elaena, standing behind Rhaenya, voiced the uncertainty lingering in the room. Rhaenya, shaking her head, contemplated the dire situation. "If we surrender..."

Maris interjected with a blunt certainty, her frustration evident. "We will not surrender; do not be foolish." Her gaze swept over her companions, irritation permeating her tone. "If anything, we will fight. We'll employ every hidden passageway available." The air crackled with determination as they confronted the imminent threat with a resolve born from desperation.

"How do you know the secret passageways?" Rhaenya raised an eyebrow, Maris gave her a smirk before she led away to one of the passageways. They were led into passageways, everyone kept quiet as they went through the walls and made sure to move so slowly.