two.

129 AC:

129 AC:

____________________

KING'S LANDINGS

Aemond, genuinely concerned for his pregnant wife, extended a caring hand, eager to escort her to her bedchambers. However, Rhaenya, politely declined, expressing a preference to return with one of her ladies.

"Come on, let's get you to rest," Aemond insisted, his worry etched across his features, fully aware of the challenges that pregnancy could bring.

"I'm alright; I just want to talk to a couple of people before I head back. I'll see you for dinner, okay?" Rhaenya reassured him, turning to face her husband and gently caressing the side of her stomach.

Aemond, though visibly annoyed, reluctantly accept. "Fine, do what you need to."

As the crowd scattered, and the hall became less crowded, Rhaenya sought out Prince Jacaerys. The exchange of smiles between them spoke of a shared understanding, a connection beyond mere words. Leaning on his shoulder, Rhaenya couldn't help but laugh at the genuine joy in Jace's presence.

"You know I saw your smile from across the room," she teased, her laughter sweet and infectious.

"Of course you did; you're the only person I can smile at!" Jace replied, a mischievous smirk playing on his lips as he revealed a carefully crafted purple necklace. Rhaenya was surprised at the gift.

"I had it made just for you while exploring King's Landing!" Jace confessed a hint of pride in his expression. "Turn around, Princess."

Following his instructions, Rhaenya felt the gentle touch of the necklace being secured around her neck. The purple stone perfectly complemented the color of her eyes. Turning to face Jace, she expressed her gratitude, her fingers delicately tracing the pendant.

"It fits you well, keep it safe," Jace smiled, his eyes reflecting a blend of his mother's warmth and his rumored father Ser Harwin Strong's strength.

Blushing, Rhaenya kissed Jace's cheek, declaring, "I love you, my Velaryon Prince. I'll see you tonight at dinner."

Jace responded with a polite nod as Rhaenya turned back to her lady. "You mustn't tell anyone, who gave me this necklace,"

The lady-in-waiting nodded as she escorted the princess back to her chambers. Upon their arrival, Rhaenya's ladies were already selecting an outfit for dinner. Despite her decision towards a lighter tone, she resigned herself to the evening ahead, anticipating the discomfort of sitting next to her brother Aemond.

As the appointed time approached, Aemond arrived to escort her. Seeing her in the green dress from earlier, he looked her up and down, seized her hand, and pressed a kiss upon it. Rhaenya, with a genuine smile, reciprocated by placing her hand on his chest.