seven.

tw:

tw:

spoiler of fire and blood
and future spoilers of house of the dragon.
blood and cheese. warning.

119 AC :

____________________

KING'S LANDINGS

Rhaenya hastily gathered her dress and sword, rushing through the corridors toward the training ground. Her heart pounded with excitement, the prospect of sparring with her brothers and nephews driving her forward.

However, her journey met an unexpected obstacle as she collided with the imposing figure of Ser Criston Cole.

"Where do you think you are going?" Ser Criston's stern voice halted the princess in her tracks.

"Hmmm, I wonder?" Rhaenya raised an eyebrow, a playful glint in her eyes.

"You are not allowed to go down there; your mother has already stated that multiple times," Ser Criston reiterated, blocking the determined princess.

"I am well-suited, though," Rhaenya retorted, gesturing toward her armor. "Are you scared I will one day be stronger than your boys?"

"No woman can ever be stronger than any man, remember that, young Princess Rhaenyra," Ser Criston remarked with a smile, attempting to impede her progress.

Undeterred, Rhaenya lifted her foot and delivered a swift kick to Ser Criston's shin.

"FUCKING CHILDREN!" Ser Criston shouted in pain, clutching his shin as Rhaenya gleefully evaded him.

With a triumphant laugh, she made her way outside, eager to find her brothers and nephews.

"Jace!" Rhaenya called out, running toward her brother and embracing him.

"Rhaenya!" Jacaerys smiled, reciprocating her hug. He was slightly taller than her, with brown eyes and hair.

Ser Harwin Strong observed the siblings, bowing to the young princess. Rhaenya acknowledged him with a small smile before unsheathing her sword.

She expressed her desire to spar with Aegon, pleading with puppy eyes, and Ser Harwin, after a moment's consideration, granted her request.

King Viserys watched the scene unfold from a window, enjoying the interaction between children . Alicent, however, voiced her disapproval, berating Rhaenya for her disobedience and unconventional pursuits.