eleven.

tw: blood

tw: blood

130 AC :

____________________

KING'S LANDINGS

Back in King's Landing, more and more wars were taking place. The safest thing that Rhaenya herself could do is isolate herself, though she wanted to fight she couldn't.

Battles were going on over and over again and she didn't know who would live or die.

Her brothers would go out and fight and she would feel useless for not fighting with the Blacks. She felt like she was betraying them.

Rhaenya was busy being a mother, of course, little Visenya was growing and so was her dragon.

They would play with one another, it was something that Rhaenya enjoyed seeing. Visenya had been able to sit up by herself and she loved to try and crawl.

It was quite the chaos trying to chase after her, especially with the fast crawls that she had.

Aemond sat on the Iron Throne for the time being and Rhaenya had no choice but to obey his wishes.

Everything he did, demanded, he wanted to prove that he was a better choice for the throne than Aegon.

Rhaenya carried her daughter into her arms, and she went to go see Aemond, who was relaxing on the Iron Throne.

Aemond, with outstretched arms and an earnest expression, beckoned to them. "Daughter, my wife!" His invitation hung in the air.

Rhaenya, however, eyed him with a mixture of amusement and defiance. "I am, in no way, walking up there," she declared, her stance unwavering.

A playful challenge sparkled in Aemond's eyes. "For our daughter?" he proposed, raising a questioning eyebrow. Rhaenya responded by shaking her head in a firm refusal.

A teasing smile played on her lips as she countered, "You can come to get her," and then, turning her attention to Visenya in her arms, she added, "Isn't that right, Visenya?" The little one gurgled happily, seemingly in agreement with her mother's terms.

Visenya laughed at her mother tickling her, it echoed in the room, and guards were trying not to laugh with her.

Aemond knew that Rhaenya wasn't going to budge before he walked down to her and took Visenya out of her arms.

Visenya held onto her father, and Rhaenya was still anxious with him holding her.

"One day... this will all be yours," Aemond whispered to his daughter, who was grabbing onto his long hair and putting it in her mouth.