five.

129 AC:

129 AC:

____________________

DRAGONSTONE

The cruciating hours of Rhaenyra struggling to give birth had finally ended. To cheer the mood up the girls tried to tell stories to one another, but they would still be able to hear Rhaenyra's screams.

They just gave up only to listen to Rhaenyra through the thin walls that gave them the chills.

Rhaenya felt sorry, she felt horrible for what Rhaenyra was going through, the castle was quiet and Baela had fallen asleep on her lap. Rhaena leaned on Rhaenya's shoulder as Jace walked in.

"I see that they have fallen asleep," Jace smiled, a warmth in his eyes as he observed Rhaenya, who had inadvertently become a human pillow for his sisters.

Rhaenya quickly nodded, her attention shifting to the peacefully slumbering Baela. She gently brushed her hand over Baela's hair, a tender gesture laden with a mix of affection and responsibility. "I'm fine, is your mother okay?"

"I was just going to see her... I heard it was a girl," Jace looked down, his tone tinged with wistfulness. "I could've had a baby sister."

Jace's unexpected vulnerability caught Rhaenya off guard. She could sense the moment's weight on his shoulders, the realization of the family dynamics settling in. "Jace... it was my fault, it was my mother's fault... I should go-" Rhaenya began, a reflex to take responsibility for the tumultuous events.

"No, stay," Jace insisted, his eyes pleading with her to remain. During their family troubles, Rhaenya brought comfort and stability, shining as a positive presence in the Targaryen household.

As if on cue, Baela stirred awake. "Rhaenya, sorry for falling asleep on you!" Baela smiled, her apology accompanied by a youthful innocence that lightened the atmosphere.

"You two go on, I'll be with Rhaena," Rhaenya smirked at Jace and Baela, encouraging them to seize a moment of privacy. Jace, initially uncertain, received a silent assurance from Rhaenya.

"Go," she During their family troubles, Rhaenya brought comfort and stability, shining as a positive presence in the Targaryen household, mouthed, prompting them to leave the room.

Rhaenya turned her attention to Rhaena, who was still asleep. With a gentle touch, she woke Rhaena, and together they navigated the challenge of getting her up. "We should probably go," Rhaenya suggested, a mix of responsibility and consideration in her voice.

Rhaena yawned and nodded, her eyes adjusting to the surroundings. Rhaenya offered her a supporting arm, and the two linked arms as they headed towards the gathering. Amidst the flow of people, Rhaenya took a moment to address Rhaena directly.