nine.

tw: fighting / arguing

tw:
fighting / arguing

129 AC :

____________________

KING'S LANDINGS

The confused look of teenagers looked at the small child who was hugging her aunt. Rhaenya held her tightly as she continued to sob in her arms.

Rhaenya pulled the young girl back and held her face looking at the child. "What happened?"

Jaehaera's words were all rambling and choked up, but her words wouldn't come out clearly. Rhaenya just held the small girl in her arms as she continued to tremble.

Unsure of what to do with the situation, the princess sat her little niece down on her bed. She pulled out one of her stuffed dolls for her to hold.

Jaehaera took the stuffed doll and held it in her arms, she looked at her aunt and her uncle. "I am too scared to talk to mommy..."

At the moment the hearts of every person in that room broke. Rhaenya hugged Jaehaera again and held her close, she caressed her head, as the small girl cried.

Elaena and Maris stepped back to give the two of them some space and Daeron got to his knees to ask Jaehaera a question.

"What about this Jaehaera? You, me, and Auntie Rhaenya all go together to see your mommy?" He asked, his voice so soft.

Jaehaera's crying eyes looked up from Rhaenya's dress that was all wet from her tears and she looked at her Aunt and Uncle. "Would you do that for me...?"

Daeron and Rhaenya nodded their heads smiling at her as Daeron hugged her and held her close to his chest.

He knew that Aegon didn't care for her, and she wanted to make sure to give the affection that she never received.

"Lady Elaena, put my sister in some fresh clothes, then I will escort you to Helaena," Daeron nodded, and then Rhaenya looked over her shoulder at Elaena, Rhaenya was still in her pajamas.

Elaena took her hand, she went over to the other room
"I love you," Rhaenya smiled at Elaena, her voice was real and true.

Elaena smiled at the princess grabbed her chin and gently kissed her lips. Rhaenya kissed her back as she held onto her cheek. Their lips crashed and both couldn't stop pulling each closer to one another.

Eventually, Rhaenya pulled back to catch her breath, she kept her hand on Elaena. "I-"

Elaena smirked at the Princess, "Come here," She had helped take her dress off and  she stood in front of the mirror as she was helped with undergarments then a corset was placed over it.