64: Yugio

Jake's POV

It's thei morning, I woke up earlier than Mika to set up her breakfast. I made her favorite egg rolls and sausages.

I slowly opened the door, with the tray of food, entering my room with Mika who is still asleep.

I sat down and smiled as I see her flawless face, highlighted by the sunlight reflection. A strand of hair was on her face so I tucked it behind her ear.

I leaned down and kissed her forehead. "Good morning Mika, it's time to wake up." I said with a gentle tone.

She started wiggling but turned away, groaning.

Tsk.

"Too bad, I made your favorite. I guess I'll eat i-" I was interrupted as Mika opened her eyes and sat up immediately.

I chuckled at her, offering the tray to her lap. "Now I know how to wake you up." I said.

"Good, do that everyday." She said with a morning voice as she grabbed the chopsticks.

"Hmm.." She hummed, munching the egg roll.

"Good?" I asked.

"Yep." She said, nodding.

I patted her head and smiled, feeling proud of my self.

Timeskip

?? POV

I walked to the dark warehouse, feeling scared. "B-boss?" I called.

The door in front of me opened, revealing him. "What took you so long, huh?" He said.

"Uhh, the traffic was heavy, I am sorry."
I said.

"Is that my problem? Give me the pictures." He talked fiercely.

My hands were shaking as I pulled out the envelope, giving it to him.

He opened the enveloped, scanning the photographs I captured. Suddenly, he threw the images on the floor.

"Is this a joke? I told to take a picture of the girl, not that fucking boy!"

"Boss, I am sorry I, uh-" I was halted when he pulled out his gun and pointed it at my head.

"I don't want a bitch who wastes my time." He said, about to pull the trigger.

I kneeled, "Please spare my life. I will do everything you ask. I promise, please!" 

"Everything?" I nodded desparately.

"Okay." He smirked as he put his gun back to his pocket.

Mika's POV

"I'm going back to the dorm now, love." I said, packing my bag.

"Do you want me to drive you?" Jake said.

"No, I'm fine." I refused. "I heard your mother needs you earlier for some work. She'll be mad at you if you leave." I said.

"Okay then, just call me if you get home." Jake smiled.

"I will, I'm leaving now, love." I said, kissing him on the cheek.

"I want here." Jake pouted, pointing at his lips.

I kissed him hurriedly and left the door hurriedly. I smiled while walking away.

"Take care love!" Jake shouted, I looked one last time and waved at him.

I soon rode the bus and sat at the back.

The bus started moving and beside me was a man sleeping. I just used my phone and scrolled on my feed, when..

I felt something touched my thigh. I didn't mind it as I thought it was just my bag.

However, the thing moved....inner.

I lifted up my bag to see what was it and saw that it was the hand of the man who was beside me.

I stood up and pressed the stop button. "Pervert!" I ran and left the bus.

I hurriedly ran while tearing up because of that creepy guy. I wiped my tears while running at the sidewalk when I bumped into a guy that made me fell down.

Ahh! I groaned as my bottom met with the cement floor.

I was scratching my leg when a man spoke up, "miss? Are you okay?"

I looked up to see a familliar face.

"Wait, I know you." I said, scanning his face.

"Mika?" He also looked shock.

"Yugio?" I remembered his face.

He was the one who worked with Minji when they bullied me back then.

He helped me stand up. "Long time no see." He said. "Uhm, I'm sorry again for what I did back then." He looked embarrassed.

"No, It's fine, forget that." I sniffed.

"What's wrong Mika? Why were you running and crying?" He looked worried.

"Uh, nothing there was just-"

"Come on, let's go there and talk." He pointed at the bench where there were not much people.

We went there while we grabbed some street foods.

"Tell me, Mika." We sat down.

"I rode a bus and the man next to me was asleep. But I felt hands touching my thigh until I saw him taking it as an advantage. I ran away and that's why I bumped into you."

Yugio creased his forehead as I talked to him about the creepy man.

"Oh, poor you. That man has a gut. He doesn't know how to respect women."

"I know, but yeah, I'm fine now.

I ate a piece of tteokbokki as I calmed down. "How about you Yugio?"

"Uhh, been fine. Since that incident, my parents became more strict. I understand them though. All I did back then was shitty and I deserved to be punished. But yeah, I'm starting to live more pleasant now, I've stopped being a naughty kid." He chuckled.

"That's great of you. Good thing you've changed." I smiled.

He also smiled, but suddenly, he looked at my eye as his smile faded.

Yugio suspiciously looked at the surroundings which I also followed.

Huh?

"What's wrong?" I asked.

He grabbed something from his bag. "You." He stated emotionlessly.

"M-me? What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

"You are wrong."

"I didn't change."

He lifted up a syringe and pressed it to my arm.

Shit.

He covered my mouth so I can't scream. Muffled noises were only made as to how desparate I am for help.

"H-help." My mind started spinning.

Jake.

It didn't take long 'till I lost my conciousness.

"Sorry." I heard Yugio before I passed out.