5: Interest

Mika's POV

I fluttered my eyes and saw him.
"J-Jake?" We stared at each other for at least 10 seconds, eyes not wanting to break with others. Pretty eyes. Plump lips. Amazing nose.

He then suddenly raised his hands, making me stand straight. "Dumb." He simply said and proceeded to enter the bus.

I scoffed and realized I was as red as a tomato. I touched my cheeks and entered the bus. It was already full except a seat. The seat next to him. Fuck off, why is he riding a bus when he is rich? I thought.

I sat next to him and I heard him sigh. The cafe was still far so I decided to take a nap. I wore my earphones and played "Stuck" by Twice.

Something was strange from the start
Your eyes were special,
I kept looking at you
I tried to act chic
but I kept stealing glances at you
Without even knowing,
what’s wrong with me?
I try to act like I’m not interested
But I hear you,
I hear your voice
I feel you from my head to my toes
I feel your scent,
I feel your scent

I smiled upon hearing the lyrics and soon drifted to sleep.

Jake's POV

I stared at the window for a while until I felt something heavy on my shoulders. It was Mika, sleeping.
I sighed as I felt uncomfy. I wanted to push her but she seems peaceful sleeping. She's pretty- dude what are you saying? You can't. I thought. Her smell travelled to my nose as I smelled lavender. A strand of hair was tickling her forehead, making her furrow her eyebrows so I slid it to her ear.

The bus stopped and I saw Mr. L who is always annoying me. He walked up to me and started. "Nice to see you here Jake, do you want me to take you home?" He was my father's friend so he's close with my family. But for me, he's weird. What should I do?

"Hey Uncle, sorry I can't go with you. I'm spending the day with my girlfriend." I said glancing at the sleeping girl beside me.

"Oh, sorry. Well have a nice day!" Mr. L made his seat on the back.

Little did he know, the girl was already awake.

Mika's POV

I woke up as heard someone talking near to me. "Hey Uncle, sorry I can't go with you. I'm spending the day with my girlfriend." I heard Jake speak. My eyebrows curled up as I heard those words.

Once I felt the guy left, I opened my eyes and looked at him. "Excuse me?? Me?? Your girlfriend???"

"Why? Don't you want me to date you? I'm literally the bf material of the whole campus." He striked back.

"Oh hell no, as if I want to be with you. Don't even try to get close to me from now on." I replied. This boy.

He laughed. "Says the one who slept on my shoulder." I widely opened my eyes as I realized I slept in his shoulder. "Oof my bad hehe." I said nervously as my cheeks turned red.

"Now look who's blushing." He smirked and chuckled. "No! It's just h-hot" I hurriedly said as to make an excuse.

The bus stopped to the station where my cafe was located. I hurriedly ran out the bus, leaving him.

Jake's POV

I saw her exiting the bus. I saw her at the window. Not gonna lie, she's really beautiful.

Watch me get you, I'll make you mine.  I thought while smiling.