36: Pool Party

Mika's POV

"What should we do for today?" Jay said.  We are here at the living room, playing on our own phones. It's still the morning and we haven't had our breakfast yet.

"Let's work out!" Sunghoon suggested.

"That's boring, how about we eat instead?" Sunoo scoffed at Sunghoon.

"You're always hungry." Sunghoon replied back.

"How about the pool?" Heeseung pointed outside the window which made our face brighten up.

"Yeah, we can swim and grill some food outside, how's that?" Jay said.

"Sounds good!" Jungwon said.

"Okay then, grab your swimwears and I'll prepare the foods. Let's meet outside." Jay stood up and went to the kitchen.

"Come on Mika, let's change." Sullyoon grabbed my hand and we proceeded to climb the stairs and into our room.

"Oh shoot, I didn't bring my swimming outfit." I pouted, looking at Sullyoon. I forgot my rashguard at the dorm. Dumb Mika.

"That's fine, here I have a spare one. It's a two-piece though, is it okay?" Sullyoon raised a white bikini in front of me.
How can I wear that? I have never gone to swimming in a minimal clothing. I only wear things with sleeves.

But I had no choice.

"Fine." I grabbed the bikini.

Jake's POV

The guys are already here at the pool area. Jungwon and Sunoo are wearing shirts, Ni-ki and Sunghoon are in sleeveless, Jay is wearing an unbuttoned polo shirt while Heeseung and I are shirtless.

Gotta flaunt this heavenly body you know? And..... make someone crazy.

"Where are the girls?" Heeseung said who is beside me.

"They are still changing I think. Let's wait first." I said to him.

About 5 minutes later, the door started opening.

Heeseung's POV

The door swiveled open, revealing Sullyoon. I didn't even notice Mika was with her.

Sullyoon. Wearing a black swimsuit. With a net cut stomach, showing her stomach. Her brown hair, all free and withered out. The suit, hugging her body tightly, flaunting her hour-glass figure.

I could hold that waist with my hand easily. I'm amazed how her body was so curvy.

Sexy. I bit the side of my lips.

Jake's POV

I was chatting with Jay when the girls arrived at the pool area.

Sullyoon went out first, and Mika followed.

I widen my eyes at my sight, halting my words to Jay.

Mika's wearing a white 2-piece, with a tied hair, making her look elegant and sexy at the same time.

A subtle hour-glass shape can also be seen on her body.

I licked my bottom lip as I gaze at her figure. I smiled, thinking about it.

I didn't notice she was already in front of me.

"Jake? Are you okay?" She creased her forehead, looking worried to the statue in front of her.

I managed to speak, "Oh M-mika, yeah i'm fine."

"I guess you like my body huh?" Mika smirked.

"What? n-no I-" I was interrupted.