38: Serenade

Mika's POV

It's the next day, we are all in the classroom waiting for the teacher to come.

Sullyoon was sitting beside me, chattering with me.

"Have you dated before?" I asked her.

"Yeah, about a year ago, he was my first boyfriend but.. he cheated." Sullyoon said.

Aww, poor Sullyoon.

"Oh, I'm sorry about that. May I ask what he did? It's okay if you're uncomfortable." I went closer to her.

"I saw him kissing another girl. I found out that the girl was already dating him before I did. But yeah, I already moved on. It's his loss anyways." Sullyoon jokingly scoffed and flipped her hair.

Slay girlboss.

We chuckled after that. "So.. are you interested in any guys yet?" I fluttered my eyebrows.

"Well.... I do have someone on my mind." She looked at the window, smiling ear to ear.

"Who is it?" I excitedly shook her arm.

"Please don't tell anyone okay?" Sullyoon looked at me with her puppy eyes.

"I promise." I nodded at her, assuring her.

"It's Hees-" Her words halted when the announcement speaker went off.

"Attention all students, please go to the the school theater for an announcement. Thank you." The woman said through the speaker.

This motherfucking speaker. I cursed in my mind as I didn't quite catch the name of her crush.

"I'll tell you soon. Come on now, let's go." Sullyoon smiled and held my hand.

Timeskip

The announcement will be starting at the auditorium as everyone is already here.

"Good morning everyone!" The announcer exclaimed on the stage.

"For anyone who doesn't know, next week will be the university's 20th anniversary!" The theater was filled with cheers.

"We talked about it and we decided that we can have an extra special event! We will have a..........." the drumroll turned on.

"A prom party!"

We all clapped in sync as we were excited for it. Prom? Omg.

"The students will be picking who their partner will be. For the male students out there, please be creative for your invitations to your desired girl for the prom. I wish you all good luck!"

The male students cheered and acted like they were scanning all the female figures in the theater.

"The event will be held at Sim Plaza Realm, at Saturday, 5:00pm. For the males, wear royal attires like tuxedos and for the females, wear long gowns and you can even pair with your partner! We expect to see all of our beloved princes and princesses, See you all!"

Timeskip

School was over and Sullyoon and I are at the mall, searching for our dresses for the prom.

"You should get a blue gown." Sullyoon said.

"Why? It didn't say to wear royal-themes." I asked, confused.

"Trust me, you'll look the best in it. Come on, let's buy one!"

I finally found a gown. It's a puffy cloud blue gown with glitters. So pretty.

I looked at the gown's tag and was brought into shock as I witnessed it's price.

1200 dollars? What the heck?