Astraea nodded her head, as she took the bag and began to eat it without stopping, until her stomach is full, but even then did not stop until she emptied the bag. Astraea saved in the taste, as she spoke out.

"This is so good!! Thank you!!"

Palette nodded, as he spoke out.

"You're welcome."

Astraea and Palette then began to walk elsewhere into the area that they are in, as Astraea looked at Palette, and she does not know why, but for some reason, she feels like she can be by his side all of the time. After all, Palette had taught her so many things, and despite her idiocy, she is able to remember them and keep her memory of them, and Palette is always kind, not even once insulting her, which her master had done. And this is something that Astraea doesn't get, as she spoke out.

"Palette...there's something that I have been wondering."

This made Palette turn to Astraea, and he then spoke out to her.

"Oh, and what is it?"

Astraea looks at Palette and spoke out.

"You know...I am honestly confused at the fact that...you don't treat me badly, despite the fact that I had tried to attack your brother, and tried to take Ikaros. You could have just called me something bad or anything like that...and despite that...you're acting...so nice to me. Why in the world are you doing this for me?"

Palette then looks at Astraea and spoke out.

"Well...I'd be mad if you had actually wanted to hurt him, but you were ordered, there is a difference between these 2. And besides...you don't seem to really know what you are doing, despite the fact that are taking the orders of someone not good."

He then continue by speaking out.

"And besides...as someone with thought and a mind of their own...I wonder...why is it that you don't ever break that chain of yours, and be as free as the birds above? Shouldn't you be able to free yourself from his oppression."

This made Astraea stunned, as she has no idea what to say. Palette looks in her eyes, and he began to realize that Astraea is beginning to think about it. So, he then spoke out.

I'll give you some time to think about it, okay?"

Palette then turns around and spreads his own wings, before he then flies up into the air fast, as he then goes away someplace else, as Astraea sat down, onto her knees, before she looks at the chain that extended to the master that holds her. She then grabbed it, and she narrowed her eyes, with a look that speaks of conflict and uncertainty, as she begins to think of what Palette said to her.

Elsewhere...

Blueprint and Nymph are now outside, as they are now walking through what seems to be a grassy hill that has a tree on top of the same hill. Nymph and Blueprint each have a happy expression on their faces, as Nymph spoke out.

"Wow, I didn't think that the entirety of this world would be so...pretty. I thought it is only Synapse that is pretty. Like, how do you make something such as this?"

Blueprint then shrugged, as he spoke out.

"Well, that is for me to know, and even I have no idea how they are able to make something that is as impressive as this. But, I guess some people just love to make an entire scenery interacting, and give it such a beautiful look."