08

"Yes of course. This is your house. I bought it for you." Dae-hyun said with a smile.

"So would you like a tour?" He asked me, standing up and reaching his hand out to me.

I stared at him surprised, but I nodded and took his hand. Everyone seemed to get up and leave. 

"What should we start with?" Dae-hyun asked with a smile.

"How about we go with how many bedrooms and bathrooms there are? Or maybe just like what's in the house." I asked him, smiling.

"Ha. Well there are 12 bedrooms, including yours, and 22 bathrooms. There are 2 kitchens, 2 dining rooms, 3 living rooms, 2 game rooms, 2 home theaters, 2 offices, a gym, a library and I believe a craft room. There's also a garden, a pool and a gazebo that you can paint in." Dae-hyun listed.

"Wow. And it's all mine? I never really wanted a mansion. But like actually being in one that's mine, I don't know I kinda like it." I said with a smile as we left the room.

Dae-hyun laughed at me. 

"How about we start with the kitchen and then dining room?" Dae-hyun said with a smile.

I nodded and we began touring the house.

*Too lazy to write the tour but please enjoy the pictures of the house at the bottom. Also, I apologize in advance.*

The tour went by fast. Everything was absolutely breathtakingly beautiful. And me and Dae-hyun walk back into my room and go sit in the mini living room I had. We sat next to one another on the couch.

"You know how before I walked out you were answering my questions. Would you please continue? I'd still rather like an explanation." I told Dae-hyun shyly.

Dae-hyun chuckled and turned to face me on the couch. So I did the same, I put my leg up on the couch and crossed them.

"Alright, so as I was trying to explain earlier, unfortunately I had to go into hiding for a while, due to a rival gang that was after us. Do you remember the last day before I left? It was a school lock down." Dae-hyun began explaining.

I gasped, having it all rush back to me.

~Flash back~

Me and Dae-hyun were walking down the hallway of the highschool. 2nd period had just finished and we were on our way to any kinda restaurant. On A days we had home release, so basically we just would go and have an extra long lunch.

"So where do we want to go eat today?" I asked 'Kian' or Dae-hyun. 

"How about we go to something you like? Like that one asian restaurant." 'Kian’ told me. 

I laughed and nodded.

"You hate that place but if you're offering, then let's go to-" before I could say another word the intercom came on.

"WE ARE IN A LEVEL 3 LOCKDOWN! I REPEAT! A LEVEL 3 LOCKDOWN-" Before the woman could finish. There was a scream and a few shots from a gun.

I stood there terrified and looked around looking for a room to hide. 'Kian' took my hand and began running to a classroom. He shook the door handle for a second only till he noticed it was unlocked. He quickly opened the door and pulled both me and him in it. Then we moved a few desks to make a semi barricade. He quickly pulled over to the teachers desk and we sat under it. No one was in here, it was only us two. I heard a gunshot down the hall and jumped. I covered my mouth, scared. 'Kian' picked me up and moved me onto his lap and held me close in a protective way. My breathing was shaky as I let a tear or two fall. Even though I know how to fight, martial arts is nothing when it comes to a gun.