05

I sat on the huge bed in the room, it was very fluffy, I liked it. Maybe I'll have to get a similar bed for my room. Oh who am I kidding. I'm just trying to take my mind off the fact that one; I was kidnapped. And two; a Mafia boss wanted to see me? Again!? My mind was going a million miles away as I thought about nothing and everything, maybe the meaning of the universe crossed over in it a few times, who knows.

I stood up off the bed and decided that maybe looking around would help me think less. I was on the left side of the bed, I stood up and walked to the window. I climbed onto the chaise, moved the curtains and looked out the window to see the most beautiful view.

I was flabbergasted at the sight although I couldn't see a lot. I knew now that I was on the west side of the house.

"Wow." I said with a bright smile.

My smile disappeared, remembering why I'm here.

"Oh yeah. I was kidnapped and I'm now stuck here." I said with a displeased face.

I sighed and walked away from the window. I walked towards my jacket and purse from the day prior and opened my purse. I rummaged around only to find nothing. Well not nothing, but nothing I needed. In other words, any of my THREE phones. One was for personal reasons, one was for work, and the other was just a back up. That's what happens when you own a billion dollar company. Wait. What if the 'boss' wants to see me again so he can have a ransom for me? Crap. Let's hope that's not the case. I thought, falling backwards onto the bed.

I laid there for a minute but then my door opened. I shot up and turned to look at it. A woman who was in a maid outfit walked into the room with a few folded items, jewelry and a pair of shoes.

"Miss Jackson, these are for you. Please get ready quickly, breakfast will be served shortly." The woman said with a smile as she placed down the items onto a vanity.

"Thank you. And I will." I said as she left the room.

I walked over to the vanity and picked up the clothes and walked to the bathroom. I placed the clothes down on the counter then went to the right, past the bathtub to find another door. I opened it to see a very stunning shower.

I walked towards the shower and looked inside to make sure there was soap. And creepily enough there was the exact brand of shampoo and conditioner, that I used, as well as soap sitting on a small ledge. Creepy, but whatever. I thought as I took off my jewelry. I then stripped myself of clothing and stepped into the shower turning it on. At first it was cold, but rather quickly went to a perfect temperature.
I sighed with a smile, dragging my hands through my damp hair. I quickly showered and stepped out grabbing a towel off a rack. I then walked into the bathroom and looked around for lotion and a few other things. I found a multitude of items that I often used in each one of the drawers, from makeup to the deodorant I used. Once more I thought to myself, creepy. I finished my after shower routine and got dressed into a burgundy peter pan collared shirt as well as a black midthigh length skirt, some black tights, and finally a black pair of flats.

I blow dried my hair in less than 10 minutes, my hair only being down to my chest, then styled it by pulling two strands from the front to the back and placing a hair clip into it. I did some makeup, mascara and eyeliner then finished with some long fake eyelashes. I looked myself over and smiled satisfied by the look.

I put everything I had used this morning to the corner of the counter knowing I'd use it again tomorrow. You know, if I'm still here. I took the towel and hung it back up, then left the bathroom back into my room. I sighed and rather than going back to my bed, I went to the entertainment area and sat down in one of the singular chairs. I'd probably taken about 45 minutes to get ready. I sighed bored, not having anything to do. I hummed the tune for 'When Tomorrow Comes' from Pitch Perfect 2. I'd watched it a few days earlier when me, Bailey, Kenin, Emma, and Lexi had watched the three movies. They were my friends, I wonder if Emma's worried. I mean I didn't text her, yet again I didn't even get home, let alone safely. I sighed once again now thinking of the stupid stuff me and my friends would often do. It was always fun with them, so no complaining here. I've been gone a day and yet I miss them.