07

I ran faster but then bumped into someone. I kept my head down not wanting anyone to see me cry. They held my shoulders and steadied us both.

"Tosha?" Snows asked, confused.

"Where's the bathroom?" I quietly asked as I held back a sob.

"What's wrong? What did he say?" He questioned me.

"It's nothing. Can you just tell me we're the closest bathroom is?" I asked again angrily, brushing his question off.

He sighed.

"Yeah, sure, it's all the way down the hall, turn left and it's the first door on the right side of the hall, okay?" He said letting my shoulders go.

I nodded and thanked him. I hurried down the hall and covered my face. I followed his instructions and ended up where I had wanted. I stared at myself in the large mirror watching the tears on my face fall down.

"Why are you crying!?" I shout at myself.

"You have absolutely no reason to cry. Except that your basically best friend from junior year just had you kidnapped to say hi again after 6 years. He had disappeared and didn't say a word when he left so you were worried sick about him. Not to mention you liked him. But that's no excuse." I argue with myself backing up against the wall then sliding down it.

"Oh who am I kidding. That's an amazing excuse to cry." I sniffled and I laid my head down on my knees.

Once I was sick of myself crying I stood up and checked my makeup. It was a little messy, but was okay. I looked around the bathroom for anything to clean up my makeup and found some wipes. I calmed down my breathing and got myself together then hesitantly opened the door to leave the bathroom.
But as I opened the door Dae-hyun stood in front of it ready to knock. We both stared at each other for a moment, surprised when I hurriedly tried to shut the door and lock it. But to no avail. Dae-hyun kept the door open as I tried to shut it. I gave up and decided to attempt to get past him. Also to no avail. But before I could try anything else to get away from him, he trapped me in a tight hug.

"Let me go, Kia- Dae-hyun!" I shouted correcting myself while trying to squirm my way out of his grip.

"Tosha." Dae-hyun said seriously.

"I am so, so sorry that I left you. I wanted to say goodbye, or even come back to you, but I couldn't. I wasn't allowed to. I couldn't send a text, call, hell even a letter. I wasn't allowed to. And it hurt me, so much, to leave you. I really loved you. I still do in fact. And I promise, out of my free will, I will never, ever leave you again." Dae-hyun said holding me.

I held in my tears once again, not wanting to ruin my makeup for a second time. He placed his hand on my head and lowered it to his shoulder. I let a tear or two fall before I let the floodgates open and sobbed. I threw my head down onto his shoulder and wrapped my arms around him tightly holding onto the suit jacket with a death grip. He hugged me tighter as I cried, but it was comforting. After a few minutes I stopped crying. Dae-hyun tried to let me go but I held onto him tighter. I looked up at him with anger in my eyes.

"If you let me go. I will kill you." I told him seriously.

Dae-hyun laughed and then sighed as he wrapped his arms around me once more. I buried my face into his chest, annoyed.

"Just. One more minute please. I really missed you." I said with a sniffle.

He smoothed my hair down and kissed the top of my head.

"Okay. One more minute. And I missed you too Tosha." Dae-hyun said, laying his head on top of my head, still playing with my hair.

As I had said we only stayed like that for a little while longer until we let go. I turned away from him and checked my makeup. I sighed my eyes weren't really swollen but my nose was a little bit red. And my makeup was fine, seems where it had come off was all that was gonna.