03

I slowly started waking up from a real strange and realistic nightmare I'd been having. I pull my blanket onto me further and smother my face into both the silky blanket and pillow. The light was bright and shined in my eyes. I groaned and opened them to look out the window. But when I opened my eyes I noticed unfamiliar curtains and furniture. I quickly sat up and looked at my surroundings. It was a beautifully decorated room but it wasn't mine. I continued to search the room, seeing my jacket and bag on the storage bench at the end of my bed then noticed my black heeled boots lying on the ground as well. Concerned, I check and make sure I have my clothes from the day before, and thankfully I still have the same clothes on.

But now that I know that, I realize my 'dream' wasn't a dream at all. I began hyperventilating, I have no idea where I am, who took me last night, or why they took me. I'm scared and don't know what's happening. And although I know it seems childish I quickly screamed and stood up out of the bed then run over towards the right where I assume the door might be. But before I could even get close to it two men burst into the room, faces filled with concern. They saw me and began to come near me. While they do that I run in the opposite direction to another door. I managed to get there before they could get me and I slammed the door shut and locked it. I was now trapped in a bathroom as two men rapidly hit the door.

"Tosha, you need to come out of there!" One of the men shouted from the other side of the door.

"N-no Thanks!" I shouted shakily, backing away.

I turned around and noticed multiple windows behind me, they hit the door again, but it was louder this time. I gasped and ran for the left window. I opened the latch and hurriedly swung it open, it led out onto a balcony. It was gorgeous but then there was another big hit on the door and it sounded like it broke something. I hurried and climbed through the window, closing it and hiding against the wall trying to not be seen. I covered my mouth trying to slow my heavy breathing. I could see that we were pretty high up, everything around was very beautifully done. There was a lovely garden down below.

"Tosha!?" A different man shouts.

I felt tears well up in my eyes as I took slow and careful steps to the left. They were still shouting my name but it started to get closer. I was afraid they'd catch me so I started to care less about the careful and slow steps.

"Tosha!" Someone shouted close to me.

My hand, still covering my mouth with tears running down my face. I saw a man with white hair and black roots. Reminding me of snow. He had on a black suit with thin white lines that went vertical, and rose gold brass buttons with a black tie. I uncovered my mouth and screamed as I ran away from the man.

"Tosha!!" He shouted as he ran out the window after me.

He caught up to me within moments and grabbed me from behind.

"No!" I screamed as he lifted me in the air.

I struggled but hooked my foot under his leg, whipped my body forward, taking him with me, then once I was on the ground I grabbed his ankle and pulled it up. He groaned once he hit the floor. I went to run away but saw someone else, another man, he was about to kick me. I was able to grab onto his ankle, I quickly put my hand between his shoulders and then kicked as hard as I could at his supporting leg causing him to fall over face first. Deciding it was now better to go inside then to stay out here, I ran towards the open window and climbed in. I turn around only to be met with Snows. I gasp from surprise and begin to move backwards forgetting there was a bathtub. I begin falling backwards with my arms outstretched to try and grab something, the man's eyes widen and he grabs onto me before I could fall in.
He sighs and pulls me up from my falling position, letting me go once I was stable. This time I looked behind me before I stepped down from the slight ledge and dust off my pants as the man got off as well. The other man I had kicked down was now climbing through the window and locked it once he came in.