" The leopard snorted in his face with its nose, causing Ye Xiaogong to laugh endlessly. Seeing that it was getting late, Ye Ruining was also sleepy. He covered his mouth and yawned, and patted the black leopard on the head reluctantly. : "My son went back to rest, Brother Leopard stayed here obediently and waited for me, tomorrow I will bring you fresh meat."

Young Master Ye kept his promise, and the first thing the next day ordered Lancao to buy a few pieces of fresh pork and beef. Lancao was sent out, Lan Zhisu focused on his work with a calm face, and did not ask Ye Ruining what was in Zhao's house , Why did the young master prepare so many pieces of meat.

Ye Ruining praised: "Lan Zhi, you are really a crystal heart. From now on, you will follow my son so obediently. The Ye family will definitely treat you well." Lan Zhi bent his mouth,

blew the porridge in the cold bowl, and then fed it slowly. into Ye Ruining's mouth. Ye Ruining ate half of it, then pushed away the food in front of him, and walked outside the door to look around: "Why hasn't the bluegrass come back?" "

Young master, eat more?"

"No more." Ye Ruining suddenly remembered something , slapped his head, "Oops, I actually forgot about him."

Last night when he removed the door lock of Zhao's house, he intended to find the villain Zhao Su, but Zhao Su couldn't find it, but met the injured black panther .

Ye Ruining didn't allow Ye Ruining to think too much, Lancao went to some farmers to sell some freshly slaughtered pork and beef according to his instructions, Ye Ruining thought about the leopard in Zhao Su's room, and couldn't care less about Zhao Su: "Lancao Lanzhi, you first Go back, and I will call you again later."

Ye Ruining dragged the packaged fresh meat into the house, the window was half open, the sunlight fell on the black panther, when there was a sound outside the door, the black panther's elite eyes fell straight on On the piece of fresh meat behind Ye Ruining, he got up and walked over.

The black panther lowered its head and sniffed at the piece of meat, and gorged on the meat, which was still soaked in blood. Young Master Ye couldn't bear to see such a bloody scene, so he quickly turned his back and went outside, thinking about the time, before asking the black panther if he had eaten well.

The black leopard had a few pieces of fresh meat, and when he was full, he returned to the sun to clean his fur. Ye Ruining dragged a small bench and sat on the side to watch, and suddenly asked: "Brother Leopard, have you ever seen a man while staying here? "

The panther raised his eyes and glanced at him lazily, waving his long tail on the ground, closing his eyes and resting his mind.

Ye Ruining said to himself: "It's useless to ask, and you can't talk." He squatted down close to the panther, carefully observing the wound.

The beast's recovery was faster than Young Master Ye had imagined. The medicine was only applied last night, but most of it has recovered today, and the wound does not look as grim as last night.

"Brother Leopard, where will you go after your injury recovers?"

Besides being close to his elder brother, Young Master Ye doesn't have many friends who can tell the truth. Say a few words about it.

"Will you go back to Ye Mansion with me? You can eat fresh meat as you like, and there is a comfortable leopard den." The

black panther snorted and flicked him with his tail.

"Hey, I've told you so much that you can't understand." Young Master Ye looked at the black and healthy body of the leopard, and leaned over to hug the leopard.

"My son is going back first." He still explained to Leopard seriously, "There is a man living in this room. Although he is a villain, brother Leopard, if you see him, don't attack him, okay?" Leopard snorted

. Out of anger, the young master couldn't understand, walked outside the door and touched the leopard's head again, letting the leopard shake it away.

Ye Ruining looked at the empty hand: "It's not strong, but this leopard has a strong temper."

Young master Ye was tired after serving the black leopard all day and night. To wash your hands, you need Lan Zhi to prepare hot water for bathing, and you need to feed cakes and fruits.

The petals on the water surface vaguely covered Young Master Ye's naked body, he lay on the side of the bucket and let Lan Zhi pinch him, humming softly, Lan Zhi's strength suddenly increased, he cried out in pain: "Lan Zhi What are you doing, you hurt me so much."

"Young master..."

Lan Zhisu's usually calm gaze was a little dazed, he admitted his mistake in a low voice and continued to massage.

There is an elderly person in Lan's family, so Lan Zhi learned massage techniques since childhood. Ye Ruining only felt that his whole body was comfortable, and he lay on his stomach lazily. stand up.

The sleep seemed short and long, Young Master Ye felt itchy in his dream, especially on his waist, he moved to try to avoid it, the other party followed and caressed, sometimes pity, sometimes wishing to use all his strength, he opened his eyelids, dazed Looking intently at the person with his hands on his waist, he said, "Lan Zhi, what are you doing?"