After breakfast, Zhao Su went out and invited the doctor over. Ye Ruining lay restless and moved around. After being warned by Zhao Su's eyes, he obediently stretched out his hand, pursed his mouth, and let the old doctor diagnose his pulse. "Doctor, how is my health?"

Young Master Ye resentfully said to himself: He has been enslaved by Zhao Su for several days and has done so much rough work, and his health is definitely getting worse. Poor his father and brother who are so dedicated to him so that he can come out to recuperate. The barbarians in the mountains and wilds have bad customs, and they took his money but did things that they did not agree with. Not only did they not serve him comfortably, but they were also reduced to a miserable slave, doing the farm work of chopping firewood, carrying water and driving ducks.

Ye Ruining looked at the old doctor with desolate eyes: "Doctor, is my son dying soon?"

The old doctor: "...what is the young master thinking?" The old man smiled kindly, "The young master's complexion is much better than before, his pulse is calm and steady, he is not panting anymore, and his body is gradually improving."

"Ah?"

Ye Ruining bitterly said with a round bun face, "But, I have sore hands and neck pain." The

old doctor smiled and said, "I will teach Master Zhao a set of massage techniques, and I will let him massage for you in the future. "

Zhao Su stared into Ye Ruining's eyes, with deep meaning: "I will take good care of the young master."

Leaving young master Ye alone in the quilt, biting the quilt sullenly, Zhao Su sent the doctor into the room, picked up the Brushed his hair, "Young master, I have to send a letter to my family today. I have something to go to the city, and I may not be able to make it back tonight. Remember to lock the doors and windows. There are many wild animals in the mountains, young master. Be careful." There was something

in Zhao Su's words, a word to wake up the tranced person in the dream, Ye Ruining thought vaguely of the black panther under the moonlight last night, and suddenly started to tremble, is it a dream or an illusion? If it is true, why did he have nothing to do last night? A full-grown black panther cannot be non-aggressive.

"Zhao Su, can't you take me out of the city as well?"

Zhao Su said, "Temporarily wronged young master for two days."

Young master Ye curled his lips, and he put down his face to beg for help, but Zhao Su didn't give him face, showing weakness Once, he decided not to lose face! If you don't go to the city without taking him, is it possible that he is still afraid? The leopard last night must have been a dream, a fake.

Zhao Su went out at dusk, the dinner was prepared and placed under the tree shelf in the courtyard, Young Master Ye was enjoying the cool breeze, but the supposedly delicious food was hard to swallow, Zhao Su really glanced at him and left, you bastard!

After dinner angrily, Ye Ruining closed the doors and windows tightly after taking a bath, and hid in the house early. He was afraid in his heart, and he burned two more candles, lighting up the room brightly, as if he would not be afraid if he did this.

On the tip of the moon, today is another full moon, as round as a jade plate.

Ye Ruining leaned against the bed and dozed off bit by bit, holding a wooden stick tightly in his hand, and fell into a dream, when suddenly a howl of a beast came into his ears.

Young Master Ye trembled all over, the wooden stick fell on the floor and rolled around twice.

He looked outside through the window, the moon is really round, and the cool breeze made him feel like he was under the gusts of wind at this moment. There was no movement outside the house, but he subconsciously had a strong thought.

There must be something outside the door!

Young Master Ye swallowed in panic, not knowing what to do.

Kuang-

something bumped against the door, as if urging him to open the door, not allowing him to retreat any further. Ye Ruining picked up the wooden stick, tremblingly pushed open a crack in the door, and immediately met two bright lights.

It was the black panther, and what happened last night was definitely not a dream.

"Woo..." Young Master Ye wept in fright, sobbing for a moment, the leopard lay on the stone slab to bask in the moonlight, occasionally lazily raising his head to glance at him.

Ye Ruining wiped away his tears: "Leopard, brother Leopard..."

The black panther was still lying on his stomach, flicking his tail, his posture looked very comfortable. Its hair looked like a gorgeous black and silver silk satin under the moonlight, and its vigorous and well-proportioned body was lying down, ready to attack at any time, but it was obviously unwilling to move.

"Brother Leopard, won't you bite me?"

The Leopard brother in Young Master Ye's mouth glared at him impatiently, Ye Ruining's legs softened, and he stopped asking.

It's good that the black panther doesn't have the desire to attack him, but if he were to go back to his room alone with a black panther outside, he would never be able to sleep.

In the end Ye Ruining dragged a small bench and sat more than ten steps away from the black panther. The panther thought he was quiet and didn't make any aggressive gestures towards him.

One person and one leopard basked in the moonlight for most of the night in the courtyard. Ye Ruining didn't know when he fell asleep. When he opened his eyes and woke up again, he found that he was already lying on the bed, and the strange black panther had disappeared.