Ye Ruining turned his head sideways, his cat eyes saw the sky, and his posture was proud: "What else are you going to do?"

Zhao Su said: "The doctor said that you are weak and should not sit for a long time. Exercise your muscles and bones is good for your health. "

Ye Ruining said suspiciously: "So you want me to do rough work?!"

"Young master." Zhao Su pointed at the firewood piled in the yard and threatened, "Please chop some firewood first, if there is no new firewood today, I won't be able to cook the next few meals."

Ye Ruining stared at the man in disbelief: "I don't! You dare to order me to do rough work, Zhao Su, don't bully me too much!"

Ye Ruining The little son was born in Jinwowoli, he never had to hold up the oil bottle when it fell down, couldn't resist his shoulders, couldn't lift his hands, and now that he was ordered to do rough work by Zhao Su, how could he hold back his tears.

Unexpectedly, Zhao Su lowered his face and forced the ax into his hands, and even threatened him with cold eyes. There was a tendency for Zhao Su to punch down if Young Master Ye refused.

"Zhao Su, you are crazy!"

Ye Ruining exclaimed: "I don't do rough work like chopping firewood--"

"You won't be tolerated if you don't do it, young master." Zhao Su pinched Ye Ruining's chin and exerted a little force, his eyes There was a hint of hostility in the light, "Be obedient."

Young Master Ye was terrified, and took over the job of chopping firewood with a face full of humiliation. There were quite a lot of firewood piled up in the corner of the yard, Ye Ruining picked them up one by one and set them up for chopping vigorously, but he almost missed the chop, the ax fell to his feet, and the tears hanging from his eyes silently flowed down.

He repeatedly scolded Zhao Su in secret, holding back tears in humiliation, his mouth was pursed high, and he made a big noise when chopping firewood.

The firewood is not easy to split, and it takes him a lot of time to split one piece of firewood. After one firewood is split into two, Young Master Ye is out of breath and his arms are sore. Zhao Su came out with the cooked porridge, and he just threw the ax in Young Master Ye's hand aside in anger, without even looking at it. The firewood next to him was only split into three pieces and fell scattered on the stone slab. Zhao Su smiled slightly

: "Young master, you can have breakfast."

Zhao Su, you bastard, my master is sore and weak, but you are so bold as to coerce me to do such rough work." The more he talked, the more he became very hungry, and he ate the

porridge until he was in his stomach. Feeling a bit full, he smashed the spoon in his hand to Zhao Su as if he was angry. Zhao Su grabbed it empty-handed, and the spoon was firmly in his hand, and his movements were neat and clean.

"Young master-"

"It's all your fault!"

Ye Ruining stretched out both hands, blisters appeared in the white and tender palms, and red marks were all over the area near the tiger's mouth.

The squeamish young master twitched his sore nose, his forehead and the tip of his nose were covered with sweat, and he said pitifully: "My son is going home, I won't be recuperating here, and you all bully me. Light something heavy, you, you are better..."

But Zhao Su commented in his heart: This little jiao doll finally couldn't breathe without crying twice.

"I want to go back to the mansion. Zhao Su, you call the village chief over to me tomorrow. I won't stay in Linghe Village, and I won't take care of my illness. I will leave tomorrow and rush back to Xianyang City." Young Master Ye cried intermittently

. When I was tired, I went to the house, and I didn't have the spirit of the past to argue with Zhao Su.

"Made of water." Zhao Su stared at Ye Ruining's figure lying on the bed, and thought to himself: Not only women are made of water, so men can also be made of water. He had never seen anyone who could cry better than Young Master Ye, tears came as soon as he said it, but he could cry to such an extent after chopping three pieces of firewood.

Here, Ye Ruining cried enough in the house, and slipped out with his head poking around, but couldn't find Zhao Su's figure, so he hugged his little pillow and sat on the steps. After a while, the tears trickled down, and he wiped them with his hand. His eyes were slightly sad.

Young Master Ye sat on the steps for a whole day, from noon to the end of the moon, when Zhao Su went out to prepare meals, Ye Ruining still didn't talk to him, just hugged his little pillow and was lost in thought, looking out of his mind , Zhao Su glanced at it by chance and shook his head.

After returning to the room for a rest, there was no Young Master Ye yelling and making noise, Zhao Su suddenly couldn't get used to it, thinking whether the room was too quiet today, closed the doors and windows, and turned his head to see that Young Master Ye had already Lying on the bed with his back to rest, the young master's eyes are red and swollen like peaches, it's rare for him to lose face today and not hide his ugliness.

"Young master."

Zhao Su took the initiative to speak, but Jingui's proud young master Ye flatly ignored him. Zhao Su concentrated for a moment before closing the door and not staying in the same room with the young master.

Young Master Ye, who closed his eyes and pretended to be asleep, looked up at the door, pouted his mouth high, and cursed Zhao Su, a brash man who didn't know how to serve him, and left him alone in the room again and again, how brave he was! !

On a full moon night, the breeze is cool. Young Master Ye rubbed his swollen stomach in a daze, and hurriedly dragged his shoes to get up, it was time to get up at night.

A small lamp was lit in the yard, Ye Ruining just opened the door, the cold moonlight cast on the stone slab, faintly illuminating a huge black shadow.

The young master's steps stopped, and something shook behind the black shadow, his dark head turned sideways, and the shiny animal pupils locked him directly, and he didn't even dare to breathe.

Young Master Ye's mind was frozen, and he couldn't figure out why a leopard suddenly appeared in the courtyard in the middle of the night!

It was an adult black leopard with a strong body, and its fur was black and silver in the moonlight. The instant Ye Ruining was stunned, the black panther lying on the slab stood up, and landed lightly beside him with a leap, its long tail flicked back and forth in the air, as if trying to figure out where to bite him to death.

Ye Ruining's face turned pale: "..."

The black panther licked his face, a bloody smell rushed into his nostrils, Ye Ruining's eyes went dark, and he passed out completely.