Ye Ruining was a little confused, Zhao Su, a wicked man, obviously had some money, but for some reason, he ate some simple food every day, and his life was worse than that of a poor monk. What puzzled him the most was that eating so much rough food could actually give birth to a tall man, which is really incomprehensible.

After the two of them finished their breakfast, the village head walked in. Seeing Ye Ruining, he handed him the letter in his hand.

Ye Ruining saw that the letter was signed in his brother's handwriting, and clapped his hands excitedly: "My brother finally wrote me a letter!" "

Zhao Su, Zhao Su, it's my brother's letter!

" Those who knew it thought that Young Master Ye had received a letter from a lover, but it was indeed a young child.

Young Master Ye, who was smiling like a flower, held the letter and laughed, and soon became sad again. After he carefully opened the letter and read it, Zhao Su just sent the village chief out, and before he turned back, there was a low sob behind him .

Ye Ruining cried into the letter until his eyes and nose were red, and he didn't care about losing face in front of Zhao Su. Zhao Su was expressionless thinking whether Young Master Ye would cry to the point of calling him brother. The next moment, Ye Ruining, who was crying into rabbit eyes, tightly held the letter to his chest, chanting something about Brother Rong Sheng, Zhao Su's face darkened, he couldn't listen anymore,

Young Master Ye is obviously more of a woman than women, men don't shed tears lightly, a good-looking man actually holds a letter and cries like this, wouldn't it make people laugh and look down on him if he said it.

Zhao Su was most annoyed when someone cried in front of him. Others would soften their hearts when they saw the tears. When he saw the tears, he moved his fists in disguise. But whoever he taught had never cried before, and who knew his temper would dare to stand in front of him? cry.

Zhao Su's heart was cold and hard, but Ye Ruining's crying made him feel irritable and depressed for no reason.

"Brother, Ning Ning misses you so much..."

"When will brother come to pick Ning Ning home..."

"Enough."

Zhao Su scolded coldly, and his burning eyes taught Ye Ruining to stop Sobbing, he wiped away the tears from the corners of his eyes and nose, he looked miserable, lacking the domineering and arrogance of the past, and looked like a poor little thing who had been wronged so much.

Zhao Su stared at the snot bubble hanging under Ye Ruining's nose, and the words of reprimand fell on his lips. As soon as his eyebrows were furrowed, Young Master Ye turned around silently, and went back to the house to find a corner.

Young Master Ye dragged a small stool, sat in the corner and sobbed while holding a letter, Zhao Su's hearing was so good that from the time he went out to the time he came back from some good business, the sobbing sobbing always lingered in his ears and couldn't go away.

He crossed his chest and paced irritably in the yard, and when the weak sobs completely dissipated, he stepped into the room like a violent beast, his eyes locked on Young Master Ye.

The light was somewhat dim, Ye Ruining was lying in the corner holding his letter, probably tired from crying, his head dropped bit by bit, knocked against the door panel, Zhao Su blocked it with his hand, and flicked his forehead.

"Ouch."

Ye Ruining cried out a pair of rabbit eyes, and the rabbit eyes stared at Zhao Su fiercely, his voice was hoarse, and he was even more childish when he yelled: "You hit me again! Zhao Su, you bastard, when my brother comes, he must be called!" You look good."

The corners of Zhao Su's mouth twitched: "Believe it or not, if you dare to cry more, I won't be able to see you after the people from the Ye family come over."

Ye Ruining: "..."

"Are you scared?" Zhao Su bowed his head, palm heavily on the back of Ye Ruining's head, "Shut up if you're afraid.

" Zuolinghe Village was dyed drunk red, Zhao Su went out to chase geese, and before going out, he deliberately carried out the reluctant little boy with a pair of swollen eyes, calling it a division of labor.

"My lord, don't go chasing geese. Go away!"

"Oh, you have to go if you don't."

Along the river, groups of big white geese were pecking at the wetlands on both sides of the water bank. Zhao Su folded a wooden pole. Throwing it to Young Master Ye, Ye Ruining took it in a hurry, and asked in a daze: "There are so many geese, which ones are yours?"

A goose rushed to Ye Ruining's feet, stretched its neck and pecked, and he screamed and hid. Going behind Zhao Su: "It wants to bite me."

"Hey, a goose is afraid of this?"

Zhao Su, a reckless man, had an extra chance to laugh at him. My son, isn't he just chasing geese."

Young master Ye lived in the golden nest and silver nest built for him by the Ye family for more than ten years, and he never looked at the places outside the house, let alone the things in the farmhouse in his life. Once there, Zhao Su asked him to chase the geese. At first, the young master was unwilling, but when he rushed to the sunset, with a simple heart, the red and swollen rabbit eyes narrowed into a slit, and he was only happy, and he had a great time.

"Zhao Su, Zhao Su, it doesn't dare to come and peck me."

"Zhao Su, Zhao Su, why are you driving faster than me? Don't drive

all the geese away." It's mud, if it's in the mansion, my brother will never allow him to make it so dirty. At the last moment when the sunset dissipated, he reluctantly returned to the farmhouse with Zhao Su. It was about a quiet night, and he looked at the sky above his head. The young man was easily sad, and the joy faded with the wind. He missed his relatives at home in the night.

"Zhao Su, send a letter for me tomorrow. I want to write to my brother and father." "

There is no station in the village. If you want to go out of the city, you need a car."

Ye Ruining glared at people: "I gave you all my money!" Zhao Su

laughed and asked, "How many people in this world think money is too much?"

The young master couldn't be teased at all, he took his words seriously, and when he scolded, he was tinged with a bit of aggrieved voice.

"My brother is waiting for my reply, how dare you disobey me?!"

"Zhao Su, you are such a rough man, I hate you, I hate you."

Young Master Ye greeted Zhao Su with hands and feet, punching and kicking To Zhao Su, strength was just scratching an itch, and he was really impatient, tearing Ye Ruining off his back: "A man can cry better than women, how can you not cry enough for a day?" Ye Ruining's eyes flickered in the

dark : "You, you call me a woman again!"

"It's harder to cry than a woman, what is it if you are not a woman."

"Zhao Su! Even if I am a woman, I will never fall in love with a reckless man like you !"

Ye Ruining was so angry that he lost his mind and kicked, and then cursed Zhao Su secretly that this person was harder than a rock, and his foot hurt from kicking.