I looked around at the neighborhood before walking to the front door. I knocked and waited for someone to answer the door, which I'm guessing was going to be Alina.

The door opened, and Alina stood there. I saw her nod at me before allowing me to walk in then shuts the door behind me.

"Amaya is getting ready." She said as she walks through the hall. "Would you like something to drink?"

"No, thank you."

We walked into the living room, and I looked around. I saw Alina walk towards the couch before turning around and facing me, asking if I would like to sit.

I sat down on the couch, then continued to look around as Alina was sitting by me but not close enough to me.

As I was looking around, I heard a noise then Alina stood up before walking down the hall. I looked around then noticed the bookshelf in front of me.

Then I also noticed something else that was odd.. they didn't have a tv.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I looked around, but didn't see one. I was confused as hell but then saw Alina walk back into the living room with Amaya behind her.

When we made eye contact, she smiled at me as I stood up. I saw Alina stop and look between us before looking over at Amaya. "You ready to go?" She looked over at me. "I'm taking you two."

"Where?"

"Wherever you want to go." She said.

Amaya smiled at me before coming towards me, and stopping. "She's my driver." I nod as I wasn't about to ask her why I couldn't drive her, so I left it alone.

After they were ready to go, I stood outside as Amaya was going down the ramp that went to the side of the porch, and came into the driveway.

Alina walks out afterward, and I follow behind.

I stood back as Alina was helping Amaya into the passenger seat, and I carefully watched her make sure she was comfortable before placing the wheelchair in the trunk.

"You can sit behind Amaya." Alina said as she walks over to the driver side.

As I got in, I saw Amaya place her seat belt on along with Alina, and I did the same. I look around the vehicle, and was impressed with how clean it was before looking towards the front.

"Where to?" Alina asks, looking over at Amaya.

I was watching them before seeing Amaya turn to look at me with a smile on her face. "Where do you want to go?" She asks.

I knew that I didn't feel like eating, so I wasn't sure if we should go out to eat or not. I couldn't think of anywhere else as Alina was driving, and they were waiting for me to speak.

"I already ate." Amaya said, looking back at me. "Did you?"

"Yeah." I lied, making her smile before looking over at her sister.

"We can go to the park. It's beautiful when the sun sets. I don't want you to drive too far." Amaya said towards Alina.

Alina shrugs as she kept her eyes on the road. "It doesn't bother me. I want you happy."

I noticed their sibling relationship was a lot different than mine and Kate's. I could sense a lot of love between them, and even though I do love Kate, I don't show it as much as they do.

The ride there was silent, filled with the noises from the car. I was mostly looking out the window, watching the trees go by before seeing us turn into a parking lot.

Once we parked, I got out then saw Alina walk over to the back, and grabbed the wheelchair. I stood there, not knowing what to do, and Alina must have seen the look on my face.