𝟮𝟳

season one, part twenty-seven: exams

Exam season. As a third year in a Japanese High School, third year meant the most to you, it was essentially the most important year of your life.

And currently, your school was having you sit your exams. A month long period of exams for whatever subjects you were taking. And since your school was an Academy this immediately put more stress on everyone.

Today, you have two exams. A chemistry paper and a paper on English Language.

Although you were pretty obviously guaranteed a scholarship, you didn't want to dick ride your way to the top.

You wanted to be offered a scholarship based on your grades, the problem with this however was that you were not always a A** student you landed a couple B's and C's also.

Which don't get me wrong, you never beat yourself up about "bad grades" because it just meant that you had an area in life that you needed to improve on. Motivation type shit.

"Y/n! Come down here" you hear your sister yell downstairs from your kitchen. You run downstairs with your backpack so you wouldn't have to go back up the stairs.

"Yep"you say as you lean onto the large kitchen island, Dalia turns around to face you giving you very good words of encouragement for your exams.

You check the time grabbing the lunch she got you, you dash out of the door getting into your sisters car as yours was in the garage since you were having problems with the engine cooling system.

Connecting your phone to the tesla's Spotify feature, you put on your favourite playlist listening to Kali Uchis' voice fill the car.

Melting- Kali Uchis

Arriving at school, you get out of your car grabbing your backpack out the back. You make sure to get your locker keys out of your bag and have your phone turned off.

You walk into the building with your bag slung over your shoulders, making your way to your locker you talk a little to people in the younger years who approach you in the hallways.

"Damn" you mumble into your locker as you realise you forgot your calculator on your desk at home. As your pondering what to do your handed a calculator over your shoulder, turning around you see Bokuto standing there-his hair laid messily on his head. I guess he didn't have time to gel it up.

"Hey Bo" you smile softly, "Good Morning my love" he replies pulling you gently into a hug before he kisses your forehead.

"What exams do ya have ?" you ask turning around to shove your bag into your locker, "Just Chem in the hall" he says. You walk away from your locker together, talking about his game that he has in a few weeks time to end his high school career.