𝟭𝟵

season one, part nineteen: li

It's been two days since you last came out of your room. Oikawa and Kyotani decided to set up 'camp' in your living room just incase Bokuto came over.

In all actuality you are starting to doubt whether your anger is even justified, like isn't your fault for falling for a nigga with a girlfriend. But you didn't know, your friends haven't messaged you at all. Akaashi sent you a message apologising, he thought you knew about the 'arrangement' Bokuto had with Maria.

Bokuto has been dead silent, which in your mind makes this so much worse.

"That's it" you mumble getting out of bed, it's currently 4 am in the morning, you go downstairs waking up Kyotani and Oikawa.

Kyotani groans, "What is it n/n", "I've had enough" you say "You still have your house in China right ?" he looks at you puzzled before nodding, "I'll be back in two weeks, i'm going to school to talk to coach and tell her i'm leaving".

The best thing you could do right now was travel, a change of environment would be very good for you. "Are you sure you want to do that ?" Oikawa croaks out "what about the training camp for the inter-high" he finishes.

"Don't worry about that" you say, before asking Kyo if he can arrange everything for you.

"If this is what you want y/n, I won't stop you, lemme make a couple calls first" he gets up and gives you a hug, "tomorrow night, you'll be in shanghai".

You didn't plan to tell anyone else but Li and Dalia, you drop her a text because she was currently in a different province shooting content for her socials.

Walking back upstairs you go back to sleep after setting an alarm for 10 am, "I'll ask Li to pick me up so I can go to school" you yawn falling back asleep.

Your Fit: