𝟭𝟴

season one, part eighteen: maria

You've woken up with a smile on your face today, last night you and Bokuto went out for a meal at this beautiful restaurant in the city. You had such a good time, he had actually spent a long time planning the date.

And you ended the date in his car, watching the waves crash against the beach before he kissed you. He told you how much he liked you and wanted to get to know you for real, you remember the look on his face when he told you all this stuff.

"Ahhhhhhhh" you scream in your room, causing your sister and char to walk into the room, "yo you good ?" char asks "oh yh your good" she answers her questions when she sees you beaming. Dalia laughs and walks away with Char.

You life has been picking up a lot recently, your serious talking to someone who you really like and they like you. You get ready for school in 30 minutes, tying your natural hair into a slick back bun and doing your edges and putting on slight makeup.

It's now lunchtime at Fukurodani, and your sat at a table with both members of the girls and boys volleyball team along with Char and Leilani. "No because carti did what to his girlfriend" Leilani says after Yu reads some tweets on her timeline.

"He's doing everything but releasing the album" Bokuto says, you nudge him slightly "oww, well obviously that's not the main concern! is his girl good ?".

"I'm going to get a drink" you say leaving for your favourite vending machine, you walk around a bit after getting a ice coffee.

Walking back into the cafeteria you see a girl with her lips on Bokuto's face, he spots you and everyone turns, you walk over furious "Who the fuck is this !" you shout and the cafeteria goes silent.

"Look y/n lemme explain-" he starts "I'm his girlfriend" the girl says emphasising the word 'girlfriend'.

You turn to him for a response but he stays silent, "ohhhhh so this is how it was" you say "cool cool don't let me ever see your bum ass again cause i'll beat the shit out of you" you throw your drink at her forehead but he stands up and blocks it, making you more infuriated you storm out the cafeteria and out the building pausing to tell the receptionist your ill.

You speed home tears threatening to leave your eyes, "FUCK" you scream at the traffic light slamming your hand on the steering wheel. You drive to your favourite park and sit in the car staring out the window.

You spot a little family playing together, you smile slightly looking at them before your eyes swell up, the overwhelming feeling of pain hits you right in your chest.

You cry and cry before you eventually fall asleep in the driver's seat. Tap. Tap. "What" you yawn out, opening your eyes you see Kyotani and Oikawa standing at the window.

You unlock the door and Oikawa hops in the back , and your cousin hops into the passenger seat. "Dalia called me" Oikawa says, "She told us what happened, you've been missing for 7 hours now".

"Look y/n I know this is shit but you can't go disappearing on us like this" Kyo reminds you, "I know i'm sorry I just needed space" you croak out feeling tear's resurfacing.

"Let's get you home okay" you and Oikawa swap seats and you slowly fall back asleep in the back as Oikawa speeds off

"I'm going to kill that nigga" you hear Kyo say to Oikawa before you knock tf out.

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡 – 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙
short chapter it continues in the next chapter, coming out on saturday