𝟳

season one, part seven: little girl, big girl

Location: All Japan Training Centre
Time: 11:43am

asahisgf_ •••

asahisgf_                                                                    •••

liked by nyzuki9, azuman3 and 13,679 others

asahisgf_ | my only wish is that we grow old together 🤍

comments

nyzuki9 | dayyymmn shwaty fine asl 😩
asahisgf_ reply to @ nyzuki9 | jokeman 👩🏽‍🦲

azuman3 | God I love you so much ❤️
asahisgf_ reply to @ azuman3 | *squeals* i love you more
nyzuki9 reply to @ asahisgf_ | at your prehistoric age 😒
asahisgf_ reply to @ nyzuki9 | die ☺️ azu i lobe you ❤️

littlegiantfan | but you are old mezuki-senpai
nyzuki9 reply to @ littlegiantfan | i know he ain't...😭
asahisgf_ reply to @ littlegiantfan | shoyou

sugakoshi3018 | wow 😍
nyzuki9 reply to @ sugakoshi3018 | now who is this lil boi
kingofcourt reply to @ nyzuki9 | now she's gone and done it 🤦🏻

load more comments...

"Thanks for the lift Li, appreciate you styll" you shout as Daiyu drags you away from the car "No problem oh and I can't pick you up school project" he chuckles waving.

You wave back "how we gonna get home then?" you question Yu "that's why I have a boyfriend" she answers "Oh yeah" you answer "Race you bozo" you sprint off to the entrance.

"Oi that's not fair" Daiyu yells chasing after you.

"Y/n I want you to play 3v3, can you go to court 2 ?" Hibarida-san asked pointing in court 2's direction "Sure thing boss" you salute and march off causing your coach to laugh.

"Can you help me please" you look around seeing nothing, looking down you see a small girl 'Who's child is this' you deadpan in your head. "Sure thing what's up little one" you crouch down to their height.

"I lost my sensei and- and" she broke down crying, snot flying and shit uno, 'shit' you thought. "That's ok because senpai is going to help you" you beam "rweally" she asks "really" you hold out your pinky "see promise" you lock pinky's and smile at each other.

"Now lets think where were you last with them" you ask "I don't know" she bursts out crying again 'i don't get paid enough for this' you think "Thats ok lets look...um, can i pick you up" you ask the small child.

She nods, you pick her up "Ok let's find your sensei" you start looking around while trying to keep her entertained as to not worry her anymore than she already was.

"Makayla, Makayla" you hear someone calling out so you walk towards them they spot you and run over.

"Oh Makayla we were so worried" she reaches out for the girl, you turn so your positioned infront of the girl slightly with her on your hip.

"I'm sorry ma'am but are you her teacher" you ask "Yes I am miss" "Can I see a proof of your job...I'm sorry but you know- " "It's ok miss I understand" She reaches into her plaid blazer and pulls out a lanyard.

You face the girl "Is this your teacher" you ask "Yes sepai she is my teacher miss aria" she answers "Ahh ok" you turn back round and hand Makayla to her teacher.

"I apologise but-" you bow slightly "It's ok I understand you are a really good person miss, arigatogozaimasu" she smiles at you and waves holding the child.

You smile 'now that's over and done with lets see if i can still do some spiking' you think heading back to the gym.

"Sayana Set" you yell as you jump up and whack the ball into the other teams backline. "Yessss" you yell. You look around to see everyone staring at you in shock. "Um Y/n ?" Sayana asks "Since when could you jump that high" "wdym jump that high".

"Bro your body was well over the net" Korai comes up to you and you dap each other up "Worddd" you shout, he nods "Purr Ig" you grin proudly

"Y/n-chan how" "Senpai how did you" everyone was questioning you "Ok y'all chill" Daiyu calls out "Thanks Yu" you sigh, she nods and walks off to take a call.

"Y/n lets go Akaashi is outside" Daiyu said coming to view "Aight lemme get sumtin first" you say, "Y/nnn" Daiyu groans "Bro i'll be right back" you say running to the nearest vending machine and getting some iced coffee.

With the can in one hand you walk out with Daiyu, once you get outside you pop the can and take a large sip "ahhh refreshing" you say outloud "its good huh" "don't worry i gotchu" you laugh and grab another can out of your pocket and run backwards before attempting to spike it to Yu.

"And Mezuki Scores" you say as Daiyu dives for the can "Oops" you say as you see the mud on her shorts, you take off running 'shit' you think.

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡 – 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙