"Let me check with Harry to see if they are still at the Broomsticks," Daphne piped in. It was a few minutes later when she smiled. "Let's head into muggle London first. Harry is going to be taking the lads to Twilfitt and Tattings."

"Oooh! We can get some ideas of our own," Susan smiled excitedly.

Hermione laughed lightly, "Have you and Blaise decided on where you're getting married?"

"In Sicily," She nodded. "That's where his family is from and where his mother holds more political power."

Serena sighed playfully, "I am Countess of Sicily, a title earned through Blaise's father. Blaise is a son of the royal Zati family but his father died while I was pregnant. My title will pass to you when I retire."

"You'll also be Lady Bones upon your twenty-first birthday," Amelia mentioned.

Susan shrugged lightly, "I might keep you as my Regent, Aunty."

She gasped lightly, her face one of mock hurt, "You'll make me suffer those vultures even longer?"

"No," Luna interrupted dreamily. "Harry'll need all of us on his bloc there with him. We all know he'll kill half of them for their opinions on blood status and creatures."

Daphne sighed, "You know what, enough talking. We're going to go to Paris to shop."

To make her point, she began to gather the baby bag and a maternity nursing scarf. It was made of elastic-like silk that stretched but was strong. She wrapped it around her torso and shoulder, tying it in a way that created a comfortable space for Kairos Iolanthe.

It was several minutes later that the many women of Clan Potter found themselves in Paris. They were led by Daphne into a Louis Vuitton, which turned out to be a muggle and magical fashion store. With the help of Maisey, they were joined by Mrs. Granger as they dress shopped.

============================

Draco was nervous. So, very, nervous. He was already technically married to Hermione, but this was a way that only a witch and wizard could comprehend.

The wedding was going to start in a few minutes and Draco sought out his best man. He needed advice. He needed someone to talk to for a moment.

"Harry," He called his attention as he saw him.

He chuckled at him, "Come on, let it just spill out."

His next words were spoken rapidly. They were born of nerves and worry. Harry had to smack Draco smartly on the arm.

"Drake, Hermione is in love with you. She's already your wife to muggles, so what has you worked up like this?" Harry asked him.

Draco ran his hand through his platinum hair. "I'm scared our marriage will turn out like my parents," He admitted. He looked deeply bothered by the thought of such a thing happening.

"Alright, take a minute to breathe," He told him. He began to fix and smooth the lapels of Draco's white three-piece. The suit was crisp and nothing was out of place, but Harry was trying to take the man's mind off his worry. "My sister is a lioness. Did you know she has a jar that has a bit of moss, dirt, and a twig in it? She figured out Rita Skeeter was a beetle animagus and captured her there. She spent the summer of the fourth year blackmailing and lightly tormenting the beetle to prove her message."

"If I knew she could be that Slytherin, I'd have fallen in love sooner," Draco chuckled.

He let out a sigh, his hair was disheveled. Harry waved his wand over his hair, casting a silent charm to fix it. The long, nearly white strands hung to his shoulders. The charm swept them back and fastened them in a low hold.