Bella chuckled. "I'm pretty sure he didn't use that for that meaning."

"But if you take it and make different meanings, it makes sense. Have new beginnings, new smiles. Try to put color into your life. You can't keep wearing mournful colors all your life, you'll forever mourn. Try Bella. I want you to try and be happy and do things that we used to do, be naughty, cause trouble once in a while, let Mima scold you..."

"I think I'm already in trouble." Bella looked around.

"See? It's in the blood." Sesy hyped it up and Bella smiled. "You have a dark cloud above you, you always have."

"Seriously?"

"Yes. Try to get rid of it. Live, love, play, laugh, plan, fail, pass..."

"You sound like my mom." Bella grinned.

"I am a mom." Sesy grinned back.

"Thank you Sesy. I'll think about it." Bella put her hand over hers and Sesy smiled. "But you and I are still going to have that conversation."

"What conversation?"

"Tristan is your mate?" Bella started. "You didn't tell me he's beautiful."

"I did." she reminded. "...and he's mine."

"Remember that one time when we said we were going to share your mate if I don't have mine." Bella teased.

"I don't remember anything of that sort." Sesy pretended. "Maybe if we share yours."

"Don't worry, Caldor is all yours." Bella said.

"Should I feel offended?" he said his eyes closed, his back leaning on a tree. He looked gorgeous in that position.

Arabella stared and Sesy grinned. Arabella trembled in the cold.

"You're cold." Sesy said.

"How long till midnight?" Bella asked.

"Another two hours."

Arabella felt even more cold.

"Caldor!" Sesy called. "Is it true that members of the Dragon Flame's Order have inner heat?"

"Yes." he opened his eyes.

"So you don't feel cold?"

"I don't. Why?" he looked at Sesy.

"Bella is cold."

"I... I didn't know." he sat up straight. He had been too busy to notice her freezing in that dress. He never noticed the cold so he assumed she wasn't cold.

"Could you help Bella out? She's freezing."

Bella's eyes widened. "I'm fine. I don't need his help."

Caldor looked at Bella. "Suit yourself!" he closed his eyes again.

Sesy looked at her shaking her head and Bella just frowned.

It had only been ten minutes and Bella was shivering in the cold, her lower lip quivered and it didn't go unnoticed. She kept clenching and unclenching her teeth every time. The busy night kept her warm but as she stayed idle, the cold seeped through the pores of her skin.

"Come!" Caldor stretched out his hand.

"I'm fine!" Bella spat even when she could barely speak.

"Would you stop being stubborn for once and come over here?" Caldor demanded, waiting for her to go to him. His tone was hard and almost angry.

Arabella walked in spite to him and sat next to him. She was surprised at how warm he was. it was overwhelmingly beautiful she almost grabbed him. Caldor pulled her in front of him and his hand wrapped around her. He pulled her close to adjust her but she pulled away stubbornly. She wanted to adjust herself without him having to hold her. She struggled against him all the while.