ANNOUNCEMENTS

Hello everyone,

We'd like to thank everyone that has been a part of this journey to the end. The ones that have spread the love to others and those who have stuck around.

This has been quite an exciting journey for us too, getting to write different characters with different personalities and from different Orders. Also, getting to build the characters for you to know and the plots... and the plot holes. We loved this little project and we hope you liked it too.

It was also a bit of a challenge since this is a new genre for us to write. We wanted something unique but not new and not too complicated for y'all. Creating this new chapter was very humbling but we made it through anyway.

Tell us,
*What was your favorite character?
*What was your favorite Order?
*Did you expect Minerva to be a Valprei from the beginning?

We're curious, we would like to know your thoughts on this new world.

Anyway, book two is in the works for you guys. We won't have you wait for an eternity. We'll announce when it comes out and you'll be able to get more of the story and more of the characters... not to forget more of Greyenvir Institute.

Acknowledgement:
We are grateful to God who gives to us and blesses us everyday of our lives. We thank the Holy Spirit for his grace and wisdom for this idea.

We would also like to appreciate isabelloyal for being our number one fan. She's a writer too here on this platform and you can go ahead and follow her.

All in all, we'll see you in book two. We hope you have a wonderful rest of your days and until then, read on...

 We hope you have a wonderful rest of your days and until then, read on

See you then...

Love, Enara_F

SONGS AND TRAILS (Book 1)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara