CHAPTER 18

Arabella was getting ready to leave to go to the tavern to make herself useful when she heard a ringing behind her. She didn’t bother turning because the door to Mima’s inn had a bell to alert if anyone got in or out. It’s normal, it is an inn after all.

“Well I’d be damned!” she heard a male voice say, “Dark long thick hair...”

Arabella knew that voice all too well.

She turned. “Finny!” she said after seeing the dirty blonde male standing at the door. “Dear gods! Finny, it's you!”

“The rumors were true!” he said as he went and swept her off her feet for a hug, twirling her and she giggled. “Oh, gods! I missed you.”

“Finny!” she spoke after he put her down with his hands still lingering around her, “Look at you!” Bella puts a distance between them to observe him, “You’re so different... so tall... and big.” she punched his shoulder playfully.

“Huh!” he says stepping back and showing himself off.

The last time Arabella had seen Finny, he was of standard height, not as tall but taller than her, not as big but bigger than her, and definitely not as buffed as he was. Even the shirt he wore was giving off his pectorals and biceps... She had felt her stiff shoulders and back muscles from the time he lifted her off the ground.

Needless to say, he was gorgeous... easy on the eyes!

“Wow! What did I miss when I was gone?” she asked.

“A lot apparently.” Mima said as she appeared from up the stairs. “Well, well, you finally heard the rumor. It took you long enough.”

“I have a feeling you have something to do with it.” Finny told her.

“Maybe.” Mima turned to Bella. “He looks great, right?”

“Oh, Mima!” Bella laughed shaking her head.

“You look...” Finny starts but Mima cuts him off.

“Gorgeous right?” she turned to Bella again and pulled down her dress, “Bella, how many times do I have to tell you to show a little more cleavage?" She adjusted the chest part of her dress.

“Mima!” Bella retaliated but Mima slapped her hands away.

“You have gorgeous breasts and you just keep hiding that...” Mima turned to Finny whose eyes were now glued to what they were doing, “Doesn’t she have amazing breasts?”

The question caught him by surprise. “Uhm... uh!... Yeah! Of course, she does!”

“Mima... for gods’ sake!” Bella pulled her dress back up.

“You’re so boring nowadays!” Mima complained, “He was digging it!”

“Leave!” Bella told her.

“This is my inn!”

“Get out!”

“Fine!” Mima headed towards the door, “Don’t be late... Finny, don’t keep her! I need her.”

And with that, she was gone.

Bella exhaled, “I’m sorry about that.”

“I’m not... I like your breasts!” he joked.

“Finny!” Bella slapped his arm and took back her hand quickly, “Damn! When did you start lifting?”

“You like it? Huh?” he joked as he flexed jokingly, “You know you do.”

Arabella laughed at that, at how ridiculous he was being.

“I know I like what I’m seeing.” a voice speaks, Mia specifically. Finny turned around to see her standing behind him, “Are you going to introduce us, Bella?”