Chapter 12: All of Nothing

Start from the beginning

"I win" Aria puts down her last card

"not again" Lloyd sulks

-

The Ninja prepares for battle

"There is no room for error. The Serpentine have shown that they have great powers, and to combat them, you must turn their greatest strengths into their greatest weaknesses. Kai, how will you defeat the Hypnobrai?" Wu questions

Kai pulls down a blindfold "Their hypnotizing powers are useless if their opponent can fight without relying on his eyes"

Wu nods "Good, Jay, the Fangpyre is fast and his bite sharp"

"But if he can't bite through your skin" Jay taps the armor on his arm "he can't turn you into one of them"

"Yes. Cole, the Constrictai are strong" Wu traps him in a net "And they will not let go"

"But instead of fighting back, one must try to loosen up" Cole frees himself "And a little soft shoes doesn't hurt"

"Zane, the venom of the Venomari can make you see things. Cloud your perception" Wu says

"Then I will use my new Falcon Vision" Zane activates said visionary ability to illustrate his point.

"Very good. I have trained you well. You are all ready" Wu says

Nya was heard on the intercom "We're arriving at the Mountain of a Million Steps"

"Wait for me" Lloyd came running out

Aria walks out behind him.

"This is not your fight. The Green Ninja is too important for a future destiny" Wu says "You shall stay with me and Aria"

Nya arrives with her Samurai Mech "Well they're going to have to look after themselves, because we made room for you" She points to a seat on her Mech.

Kai smiles "Well, you said you were concerned that you couldn't keep up, so Jay and Nya rejiggered the design so you could come along, what do you think?"

"I think...shotgun! Haha!" Wu happily jumps on

Garmadon walks forward "I will stay back with Lloyd and Aria. I don't enjoy saying this but.. good luck"

The team climbs down a rope.

-

The two kids walk around the bounty.

"No fair, why couldn't I go?" Aria whines "I've gone on plenty of other missions"

"We both need to train still, we're not up to the other's level" Lloyd says upsettingly

"Lloyd I've been training since I was 6 years old" Aria says "If i'm not ready now then I'm never going to be like the others"

"You will, we'll work together" Lloyd takes her hand, they looked at each other and smile.

They walk into the Bridge to see Garmadon typing on the computer.

"Transferring files" the computer says

Lloyd gasps "You're stealing?" Garmadon turns around "Dad, my friends are risking their lives to save Ninjago, and you go behind their backs to gain an advantage?"

"I'm sorry, but I can't help it. Ever since the Devourer bit me, evil runs through my blood" Garmadon tries to explain himself

"You left me for so long. Where did you go?" Lloyd asks

Garmadon sighs "Son, there are places in this world void of any good. Dark places, you know how I've always wanted those Golden Weapons, well, this place allowed me the power to possess them"