xxiv. Secret little rendezvous

| CHAPTER 24 |
SECRET LITTLE RENDEZVOUS

| CHAPTER 24 |SECRET LITTLE RENDEZVOUS

———

———

The cool breeze brushed against her forehead blowing the few loose hairs from her faces, Devyn was laying on her stomach on the grass close to the gym. The infamous love island phone with excessive amounts of cameras, we're being used as Devyn was sat there taking selfies of herself from multiple angles. Devyns pout was being taking photographed while she heard heavy iron being lifted.

Devyn looked up slightly as she picked up her sunglasses that were sat down beside her and placed them on the bridge of the nose. the shades masked the sun giving her a better views of her man working out with sweat dripping of his biceps and abs. Devyns smiled to herself as she watched him lifting dumbbells to his chest causing his muscles to bulge to a decree they look like they'd burst.

Devyn held her bottom lip between her teeth as she gawked at him flexing and pumping. Her eyes looked over the tinted lenses of his cat eyed shaped sunglasses, davides body was oozing with damp water down his figure as she splashed water from his water bottle. "You seem to be enjoying yourself." Davide smirked.

"It's very enjoyable." Devyn smiling as she watched his body tense. "I am every much enjoying the view that is in front of me, and it think you should continue for me to gawk at you."

Davide was slowly placing weights back making Devyn whine as she knew her fun was over, her eyes rolled as she rolled herself over onto her back in annoyance. Which made Davide attempt to speak to her which failed miserably as she ignored him in an huff. "Devyn, I can't work out all day. We can go to the kitchen and make something if that make you feel better."

Devyn just huffed to herself, which made Davide smile to himself as he picked up the orange tunnel of the grass and cleaned himself up, as he ran the towel down his body he cleaning his sweaty skin before she throws it onto the grass once again. Davide reached down to grab Devyn hands to pull her upwards, she stood up with her lips pouted before she was swept up of her feet as Davide wrapped her legs around his waist, her figure wrapped around his as he carried her swiftly.