ii. A couple of bombshells

| CHAPTER 2 |
A COUPLE OF BOMBSHELLS

| CHAPTER 2 |A COUPLE OF BOMBSHELLS

———

———

The echoing of heels click became more noticeable for the rest of the islander who were waiting for Liam to come back from his dates with the two girls, Devyn and Afia. The boy was in between both girl with his arms link with them both as he escorted them down the side path to the kitchen outside.

"Omg this place!" Devyn exclaimed looked around at the beautiful fairy light and flowers around them that led to the kitchen. She heard people talking was she walked towards the infamous kitchen.

"Hello!" Devyn called out making herself notice by the villa. Even though she was in bright red she stood out as she exclaimed her and Afia had arrived.

"Hello hello hello welcome to our gaff." Dami said in his dublin accent before Davyn gave him a hug for welcoming her to the villa. "I'm Devyn, lovely to meet you."

Most of the boys had came up to the girls giving them the warmest welcomes any one could wish for but Devyn notice the two men who stood quite far away. She could stop herself from looking over at the Italian man who was smiling at her.

"Fucking hell." Luca whispered to davide as they both couldn't stop themselves from looking at Devyn, the cheeky smiles appearing on they faced couldn't be hiding from anyone. "Wow." Davide said making Luca laugh.

Devyn looked around look quite lost and not knowing what to do, little did she know all the boys were watching her like a hawk, gawking over every little thing she did. She noticed Luca and Davide talking to each other and as she hadn't introduced herself to them she decide to do so.

Her black heels made it obvious that she was walking up to them, they turned around to see the girl walking down the decking stairs towards them.

"Hello, I'm davyn. It lovely to meet you both. I just wanted to come introduce myself." She smiled softly looked at the boys who stood in front of her.