iii.Pancakes and grafting

| CHAPTER 3 |
PANCAKES AND GRAFTING

| CHAPTER 3 |PANCAKES AND GRAFTING

———

———

The silent villa was pitch black when Devyn stirred in her sleep, her tiny frame was tangled in the bedsheets with her little bear teetee was tucked under her arm. Her chocolate pupils squinted open when the sudden flashing from the lights awoke everyone who was still asleep.

"Good morning!" Tasha exclaimed as all the island woke up like it was no problem at all to put on they sunglass to shield themselves from the bright lights while Davyn just pulled the covers over herself attempting to put herself back into a comfy slumber.

"Good morning." Davide smiled as he stretched his arms up in the air as he looked around at the other islanders.

"Davyn!" Afia nudged the girl who slept beside her. "Wake up, Davyn! Come on." She kept nudging her earning a loud groan from the brunette accepting the fate that she wouldn't be able to have a few more minutes in bed. When Devyn looked up from her duvet covers she catched the boys stroll out of the bedroom and walking through the door that led to the kitchen.

"So girl who did you sleep?" Tasha asked the who newest island, a smile radiating of her.

"Well, Devyn was smiling all night and cuddling her bear which is cute." Afia said making Devyn laugh as the pointed to her bear who was sat on her chest. The other girl in the room were involved in the conversation but Gemma was just sat in her bed taking pictures of herself.

Devyn quickly pulled her covers back for herself to escape the warmth of the quilt, she walked outside to the gardens while all the other girls when upstairs to get ready.

Devyn still had teetee close to her chest as she walked into the kitchen not knowing in advance the boys would be there, having what looks like a mother meeting.

Devyn just toddled into the kitchen without a care in the world, she wanted to have a wonderful morning in the morning sun. Her tiny body squeeze past the boys to get the large fridge that stored more food than probably a entire village. Her hands grasped the the typical ingredients for pancakes.