xiii. Devyns Men-chainic

| CHAPTER 13 |
DEVYNS MEN-CHAINIC

| CHAPTER 13 |DEVYNS MEN-CHAINIC

———

———

The sun has yet set over the villa, the midnight sky was as gloomy and as cold as ever. Devyn was cuddled up amongst the duvet that sheltered her from the icy mist of the cool air coming from the air conditioning above each bed in the bedroom. The warmth radiating beside her clung onto her, the warmth wrapped around her waist holding her in place making sure she couldn't escape from their grasp.

Davides chin was wedged into Devyn shoulder as they both were asleep in the middle of their shared bed, crammed up together even though their was so much more space on either side of them. Devyn kept mumbling in her sleep as she kept patting the bed sheets next to her attempting to grasp her plushed bear that was no longer in her grasp.

The little mutters coming from Devyns plump lips made davides sleeping state awAke all of a sudden from the sudden noice close to him. Davides eyes open slowly as he noticed Devyn humming her sleep which made davides smile at her reaching out for teetee who was further down the bed at this point.

Davide kissed her cheek gently before he sat up to grasp the bear that got out of Devyns grasp and tucked it under her harm. The sudden affection Devyn felt in her sleep made her moving in her sleep as davides stubble scratched against her cheek, tickling her peachy cheek.

Davide looked at her before he pecked her cheek once again making her move around once again. Devyns droopy eyes opened slowly before closing them again, her arms wrapped around his waist tightly.

Devyn yawned quietly as Davide kissed her forehead multiple times before resting himself back onto the pillows behind him, pulling Devyn back to his side making Devyn turn around to face him.

Devyn melted into his grasp and rested herself onto his chest with teetee ontop of his chest aswell, Devyn nestled herself back down into him making herself hum before she slowly feel back into a heavenly sleep in the dead of night.