ix. Never have i ever

| CHAPTER 9 |
NEVER HAVE I EVER

| CHAPTER 9 |NEVER HAVE I EVER

———

———

Devyn were lacing up her black heels as she along with the rest of the girls were getting ready for the night ahead of them. Devyns was ready already but stuck around to see if the girl were gonna talk the newest arrival.

Devyn was dressed in a full black attire, a feathery black top paired with a tight black skirt. Her hair was slicked back into a tight pony tail the remain her in a bubble sort of style.

"I wouldn't get back into a relationship with him now." Gemma stated as the group was talking about new boy Jacques.

"I know it's your ex, I'm not saying your happy to see him, but it's nice to see someone familiar." Afia said to Gemma. "Your like fuck the familiarity." Making herself laugh.

The girl eventually walked down the stairs, through the bedroom to meet the boys that were all chatting in the bedroom as they've been read hours before the girls. The girls walked in and the boys automatically jumped up and walked up to the girl they were coupled up with. Davide walked up to Devyn and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before they both follow the islanders into the villa.

The islanders were all packed around the bar that had stool tucked underneath. The bar had the exact number of islanders plastic wineglasses ontop of the countertop. Each islander gasped a cup before Jacques held his up to do the annual speech.

"Cheers to night, good vibes and good people." Jacques cheered making everyone else do the same, Devyn took a large slip of her Prosecco that was in the wineglasses.

Devyn wanted to have a bit of fun tonight, she didn't want another night of just talking to people she wanting some excitement. Devyn suggest to everyone that they should play never have I ever, which everyone agreed to.

The islanders had former Round the firepit with alcohol in hand ready for the game. "Right, we drink if we've done it!" Devyn said making sure everyone knew the rules. "And you have to be truthful!"