x. Personal chef

| CHAPTER 10 |
PERSONAL CHEF

| CHAPTER 10 |PERSONAL CHEF

———

———

Devyn and Davide basically refused to wake up as she lights turned on, Devyn groaned as the light turned on just like everyone else in the room but the different between her and them was they woke up immediately while she threw a mini fit about having to wake up.

Eventually after a few minutes she did final agree to get up from her bed as the rest of the girls had eventually left her in the room with all the lads who were talking a load of bullshit that she didn't listen too.

Davide dragged her lazy arse out of bed and out of the room, he placed her down at the bottom of the stairs before she began to walk up them. She slowly made her way into the dressing room and started getting herself ready for the day as in her mind as soon as she's ready the sooner she can sleep on the daybed away from evermore with her little bear as over the last few days Davide has been taking him away from her daily.

The girls like every morning were all sat on the terrace for the morning catch up from the night previously, Devyn was sat beside Tasha with her head resting on her shoulders as the other girls gossiped. "Devyn how was your sleep? You and Davide seemed happy."

Devyn smiled. "He's great! He been cuddling me so tight at nights and whisper in my ear calling me beautiful. He also kissed my shoulders and neck while I'm try to sleep which make me just like him even more." Devyn said telling the girls be true feelings Tasha and Indiyah had a cheesy grin on their faces as they hear the sweet description of her feeling for the Notorious Italian stallion.

Paige asked Indiayah about her relationship with Ikeena as they'd seemed to be going smoothly. "Did you have any more kisses in bed last night?"

"Just cuddles and spoke. Like it was nice, I'm glad that we are finally on the same page." Indiyah said as she played with her large sunglasses as she explained her relationship situation.