11> Are the feelings changing?

Start bij het begin

Rushing towards it, he grabbed the bottle and took out 4 pills as he gulped them down without water before he closed his eyes and slowly sat on the bed "H..he can't stay here" he whispered to himself.

He decided that before getting on his poker face as he made out of room and he slowly walked in the bathroom, "You done yet boy?"

"Oh?- yes I'm d-done!" Jungkook replied before jimin raised an eyebrow as he saw jungkook struggling to put the towel around himself as jimin chuckled to himself, walking towards the struggling boy he quietly removed his hand as he wrapped the towel around his waist "You could've asked me pretty boy," jimin teased him as jungkook cursed him under his breath.

Jimin carried him to his bedroom and placed him on the bed, jungkook looked over the messily folded clothes as he took the sign that it was for him.

"Quickly wear those clothes, the breakfast is prepared, eat and leave,"

Jungkook blinked at the harsh tone before he looked up to see jimin scrolling through his cell phone with face holding no emotions whatsoever, jungkook with difficulty wore the clothes before he sat beside jimin,

"What happened, jimin?" Jungkook asked and unconsciously putting his hand to side-cup his left cheek, jimin slightly raised his eyebrows and removed his hand from him which he unexpectedly...liked it..? He doesn't knows yet,

Jungkook realized and retreated his hand back before awkwardly smiling "But..um...I was thinking, w-would you- no I mean can..can I make you breakfast today?" Jimin looked at jungkook with a slight surprised face before it went back to normal, "No, but thanks I guess,"

Jungkook flinched and lowered his head, his appetite and excitement both were gone as he stood up not even minding the pain in his legs, jimin was tempted to ask him to stay but as he had just now took his pills he was having difficulty to align his emotions accordingly.

Jimin stood up aswell but he stopped himself right away and just waved at him before flopping on the bed, he heard the door quietly close as he tried not to think much over the boy.

He sat up and ruffled his hair in a frustrated manner, "I need a drink."

Jungkook ran and ran not feeling or rather going numb over the pain in his legs, he knew exactly where his legs were taking him, he finally stopped and looked up to he a place where another set of his memories lie, a treehouse.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Yes a treehouse, a place which he loves dearly, oh how long has it been since he last visited it? He doesn't knows but all he knows is that this is one of the places that can comfort him when he's at his lowest. He climbed up and went in before picking up a picture of a boy which was quiet the same age as him and hugged it close to his chest.

"Oh minie-ah, I miss you" he said overwhelmed by a certain feeling he wasn't able to name as long strains of tears rush down his face,"I'm so afraid, s-so confused and so i-irritated, are..are the feelings changing?"