Chapter 22. The Den 18+

The carriage landed as we stepped out I noticed it's a very large cave with several rooms a small Grove the smell of water and sweet flowers all around I saw two guards one with mer features the finned ears and dark eyes and the other a man who was unique to say the least not ugly but not sure if he's a cat or dog maybe a hybrid? I thought a large table where a servant was cutting meat and I saw a variety of what I think are vegetables, I thought to myself working in service to others is hard maybe I should try to be friendly I walk to her " Hello I'm Jessica nice to meet you!" She looks at me  nervously " My Lady " she bows " What is your name?" Mitsy mam " What a cute name!" Let's be friends! I say with a smile as my mates look on curiously " friends?" Yes someone who you like to spend time with who isn't a mate! Oh she looks down shyly " Thanks for your hard work!" I said and giggled turning I walk in
I'll beat you to the room! Tommy giggled and ran trying to beat Annie but alas she tricked him by running into the first room! Azar giggled we looked at the rooms " I wonder where the guards and Mitsy sleep?" I said aloud as Rory answered " Their dens are not far ! I smiled so kids you pick a room to share I will have mine and you guys can share I grin and as the two kids are exploring the den I got a kiss on my neck that sent shivers through me Ozzy whispered " the cubs will go to sleep as he hugs me!" And nuzzled my neck I giggled as Verioath captured my lips with a grin breaking for air Rory kissed the other side of my neck licking my ear I stifle a moan with a giggle Lance kissed my lips gently and grinned mischievously, just then  " Ooh shame, shame, shame!" Annie giggled I chased her and went in for tickles Dante shifted in the room and slithered out surprising Tommy he and Annie climbed on as he rode them around the den and outside as I stood watching the fun with  my mates I said " I am Jessica,what are your names?" With a smile " I am Shale !" The merman said  " I am Argyle!" The hybrid fellow says it's nice to meet you  both ! They both blushed I smiled and watched, the smell of cooking meat and veggies wafted and my stomach growled I giggle as my men look at me and say " It smells good!" As I nod , a little while later Lance carried me inside as food was served  " Let me taste it!" Verioath said  I smile knowing he's just protecting me in case of other possible schemes but all is well  " umm" He passed my bowl back we all ate the kids picked a room on the other side of the men they have a small fire for warmth and a bed with cover, once there finally asleep I asked "I'd there a hot spring or creek!" Lance stood and led me through the cave to a hidden waterfall and a pool under the  moonlight as flower petals fell in it smelled sweetly " Can we bathe together? " Lance asked with a blush , " Yes" I smile taking off my clothes his fell to the ground as he pulled my into his chest and kisses me walking back into the water I gasp as the water is cold wrapping my legs around him he swam to a small island rock that sat just above the water caressing my breasts as he leaned us against the rock he licks my nipple while slightly pinching as I whimpered he grinds against my core I peppered kisses on his neck and nibbled his ear earning a growl we moan into our kisses as I feel his huge member he quickly thrusts in as tears flowed moans of pleasure followed he picks up the pace holding my hips as we call out our names he bit my breast as we came together we stayed there as I nuzzled the crook of his neck he kissed my cheek and began to sing a hum as I stroked his hair Lance, will you shift for me? I asked he kissed my cheek and shifted into a gigantic horse with a fish tail ,like the ones in story books not science Channel I swam over as he nuzzled me he used his nose to push me on his back I hold his mane as he swims very fast around the pool I can't help but laugh like a child after a while he swam back over and I got out naked as ever he said " I have a gift for you!" I smile okay a bracelet made with pearls and rare glowing stones had a Poseidon horse on it with a beautiful blue stone, " I love it!" I kissed him but " I love you much more !" I say as he held me cooing into my chest  " What should I wear ?"I giggle I have a shirt you can wear to bed he smirks thank you ! We walked to the room he smiled going back to the men in their room I sat on my bed seeing an emerald I took it feeling energized and ready I grin knowing then Rory came in with a dessert for both of us it looked like a cake with some sort of pudding and fruit " Thank you!" I say kissing his cheek he sat next to me and fed me a bite ummm " It tastes good like chocolate!" I thought I fed him a bite as he blushed then we both finished our treat I leaned in and kissed him he growls caressing my curves his hands roaming under my shirt I pulled his belt as his pants fell I pulled the shirt off he removed his as my hands explore his chest I lick his nipple he groans pulling me into his lap he kissed my neck nipping gently I whimpered a moan as he teases my flower with his claw looking into his eyes heat and desire we both felt his member underneath me was rising he lifts my hips and lowered me onto him I moaned with him as he slowly thrust up rocking my hips with him we moaned as he growls I ran my fingers through his hair nibbling his ear his horns come out I lick them he bites my shoulder moaning as he thrust up he licks it and captured my lips picking up the pace he flipped us over as I rubbed circles on his back  I tightened around him we moan into our kisses I'm close I said cum with me he thrust a few hard times and bit again as we came together I love you! he said and I you I kissed his neck! I layed in his embrace and slept for a while, I awoke Ozzy  crawled into the bed Rory had gone back I opened my arms thinking to myself  Rory must have cleaned me. I smile looking at Ozzy I kissed him his hands cupped my face capturing my lips passionately I felt his member and stroked it as he growls into our kisses kissing his way down my neck he suckled my breast while slightly pinching and teasing the other I moan aligning his member he thrusts in we gasped into or kisses running his fingers through my tresses I lick his bottom lip teasing and slightly nip he growls and thrusts hard earning moans he caresses my thighs as he pushes further we groan slowly he licks my nipples  as me moans onto my breast I nibble his ear he growls tracing my fingers down his back his tail is dancing back and forth I gently grab his tail as he stops looking at me a deep blush on his tan skin he picks up the pace thrusting harder as I tightened around him we came together in ecstacy and slept in each other's embrace all night.  What a twist what will happen the next day ? Will they go back to visit the other dens? Read on to see !