Chapter 18 That Day

The next morning I awoke to a gentle morning breeze and the smell of fruit and flowers I sat up standing quietly just standing outside the den admiring it " Good morning!" I was hugged from behind and kissed on the cheek I coo as Orion nuzzles my neck " Is there a hot spring here?" I asked " Ummm he purrs " yes!" Let's go ,we don't have any clothes " It's okay I have them ready !" Oh okay! I smiled and walked out behind the den capturing my lips he pulled me up and I wrapped my legs around him as he walked us into the spring leaning us against a boulder we kissed again breaking for air "We should bathe !" I said and giggled " Orion if this is my den,where is yours? I ask with a smile " I'll show you later!" He soaped my hair and body and I did the same for him , I splashed him with water playfully with a smile he turned with a smirk and a sneaky look he swam around as I laughed, ducking underwater he pulled me down and kissing me again we both laughed, " we better get dressed mate I nod we stepped out of the water , he had hides for us to dry with I sat on a rock watching my mate dress " Can I comb your hair he asked " of course!" I smiled he enjoyed playing with it and putting on all my hair pins and the necklace he gave me, turning to face him " thank you!" I said ," I had this made for you looking at it a beautiful kimono with the constellation Orion with a beautiful griffin and golden rope woven through the stars " I kissed him !" It's beautiful, dressing in the kimono he did my makeup ! " Let's go !" I stepped into his flying carriage and we went to the guard house, stepping out of the carriage " Oh highness!" Hello ,I say I see the cubs playing I wave " Tulip " Hello your highness, have you been doing well? Highness Czar took us to get fish ,and Highness , Dante took us to the storyteller ,Highness Azar bought us candied meats, and Highness Theo gave us cakes " I'm so happy you all are having fun ,cubs " this is Highness Orion!" They nod , I look up and I and surrounded in hugs " I missed you all!" We missed you too mate! " What should we do for fun today?" I asked taking Orion's hand and pulling him closer to us , " The neighboring kingdom is having a festival!" Azar suggests " What kingdom?" I'm just curious! I say "It's actually a Beast City !" Czar said " We'll were are technically beast city but more remote " Theo said, I say " peaceful mostly!" And giggled " Look out Beast City here we come!" Verioath looks at me ,I smile " Let's all ride together!" We decided to take Verioath carriage ,flying high the carriage passed over the mountain and valley in the distance I saw a huge city with guards and all manner of beastmen ! What will happen in the Beast City ? Will she find friends, foes or possible mates ? Read on to see!