Chapter 17 Orion 18+

Orion took my hand and led me outside "Will you ride ?" Yes he hands me his Kimono and shifts ,I can't help but blush and climb on my winged tiger , we flew in the evening sunset and landed in front of a den there were different fruit trees in the orchard and many different fragrant flowers I climbed off and Orion shifted, "I noticed there are no servants,but that's okay with me ,or maybe they were sent away for tonight?" I thought I see a beautiful rug with furs around a table there's a few rooms in there he took my hand and I looked "It's beautiful Orion!" I said, It had a nice wooden bed and silk blanket with a star and moon ,Orion stood in front of me " Your my stars and moon! " He pulled me into his chest and I was surrounded in a hug he caressed my back rubbing circles I, kissed him softly, which he returned hungrily a tingling sensation pulling us closer his hands explored my curves ,he pulled my belt and the layers of Kimono fell breaking for air he cupped my breast and slightly pulled my nipples with his claw he licks causing a moan,I peppered kisses on his neck and I licked his nipple he growled, his hands roamed and his claw teased my flower I moaned at his ministrations I stroked his member he growled and captured my lips passionately as our tounges fought for dominance we moaned into our kisses ,he lifted me and layed me on the bed ,looking into my eyes "please " yes ,I say, panting please me! He aligns himself to my entrance and thrusts in slowly we moan,as he growls in pleasure he lifts my hips hitting the sweet spot I run my fingers through his hair ,picking up the pace I stroke his tail arggh aww pant pant Jess as he thrusts " Does it feel good ? " very much he pants as I tightened around him he picked up the pace thrusting deeper, faster he swelled cum with me he growled biting my neck we slept in each other's arms , peacefully all night. The next morning I awoke to a soft kiss on my cheek I stretched and yawned, "Good morning my mate!" Orion said , " Good morning ,"my handsome tiger!" He giggled " Let's go to your hot spring!" I have one ? He nods "okay " I smiled he took my hand to lead me out ," Don't I need to wrap in the blanket?" There's no need to beautiful, we're alone and it's right here ," Oh okay!" I smiled happily, my thoughts.... "at least I can be comfortable here I mean without the servants at least for now!" Walking through the den and out the back was a hot spring a small trickling waterfall fell on some big rocks beside it and sweet scented flowers all around we walked into it, there were jars of herbal soaps and oils ,I swam around dipping in my hair was wet ,Orion was relaxing sitting along the side soaping himself, " Can I help? I asked " Of course!" He said I soaped his hair and washed his back and tail, he sat me in his lap ,giggling " your naughty my mate!" Orion said " I know, I giggle " In my world there are stories of griffins ,are you related to them ?" I asked "Yes my mate , grandfather was a griffin, and grandmother a tigress !" That makes sense now ! I smiled, I looked at the necklace he gave me " I'll treasure the gift you gave me !"I said ," Thank you !" He said with a blush " But I treasure all my mates more than gifts!" I smiled " My mate is indeed unique and I love you!" He kissed me " I love you too Orion!" In the stories I read griffins have divine power? I say Hmm " yes I'm good at reading the stars !" I look down, in thoughts " what is it mate?" I wonder if there a way to send letters to where I came from? He giggled and smirked a grin " I would do anything to please you mate!" Wow what a interesting twist, Will she get to send a letter home? Read on to see.