Chapter 25 Dream

As we walked down the street we had a few admirers follow Lance seemed slightly aggravated I put my hand in his stroking his fingers lightly, "It's okay don't stress I have you all here! " He smiled as we looked at the piles of ancient looking Scrolls and even modern looking books ,one caught my eye "Metaphysics and the Gates!" I picked it up and opened to a page in the front that had modern ink pen notes " Oh that is a very rare book!" A man with a cloak and his face half covered said ," We are looking for spells to open the gate!" Orion said , the beastmen giggled " I new one day this might bring me God's blessings he handed Orion a box with several scrolls as he began to pay I say this one too please,  they all nod " Will we see you again sir? I asked hopeful " When the stars align child!" And then the whole stand of scrolls ,and books plus our mystery beastmen  just poof vanished in a puff of white smoke! " Wow that's so cool!" I turn to the kids " None of you can tell anyone what happened here or what we got!" I look at them " I'm serious!" I say ,I promise Highness, us too! " I knew we could count on you!!" Let's go get something to eat! I suggested, And the storyteller too!" Dante suggested I say absolutely with a grin sitting at the table we ordered candied meats and fruits , and also this time some sort of sea vegetables we all sat eating and " Let's go to the  storyteller!" Dante said, We all stood and walked that way arriving there we all sat I helped myself to Verioath's lap as he rubbed my stomach I leaned into his chest I drifted off to sleep listening to the story and had a dream " I am here, no over here there is a crying woman " find them " I hear looking into a vast darkness with fog drifting through the sound of footsteps on leaves I followed in the dark then all was black my head thrummed with a humming in my ears as I sat up I'm where I woke up, I look down at my hand," a stone!" Then I felt my body being shook slightly  my eyes peeled open, I was sweating " Are you okay mate?" Was that a dream? I asked  " What happened in it? Rory asked  " We have to go back where I woke up I think there is something I have to find there!" Let us go to the den Kiyoshi will lead us in the way!" I nod " Mate the cubs should stay at the guard house!" Czar suggested, I trust you  Czar ! He smiled we left the kids with his cook to babysit and we went on our way off to the den " Hello princess!" Good to see you again  Kiyoshi! I said with a smile as we set off on our  journey. What will happen on the trip? Will they find the stone or more? Read on to see!