As I enter the highway of beach city, I couldn't stop wondering who is that imposter of me. Where did it came from? Who is he or what is he? What do I do next? Should I go pick up the gems and discuss our next move? Should I help lapis? What do I get for iron on the incoming anniversary of us? When can I train to unlock my yashiko's powers full potential? When will I even start at developing my gem powers? How can I exactly became a diamond and lead homeworld?

I turn left as I got close to the barn.

(End of P.O.V)

y/n gets off his motorcycle. Y/N then looks at his left side and see iron running to him.

"Y/N!!!" Iron shouted happily to y/n as she runs up to him.

"Iron" y/n said as he opens up his arms and catches iron, stopping iron to run.

"Happy anniversary y/n." iron says as she nuzzles deep on y/n's chest. "It's been a long time since I last saw you. Did you miss me?" Iron asks y/n with a worried smile.

"I miss you iron." y/n answers to iron. "And happy anniversary to you too iron, to us, together..." y/n said with a lovely smile on iron.

Iron chuckles and grab y/n's arms. Here, follow me! You gotta check what we did to the barn!" iron on said as she runs away dragging y/n along the way.

"Woah! Slow down iron!" Y/N shouted happily as he follows iron to the barn.

*TIME SKIP*

Iron drags y/n to the barn inside. "Take a look y/n..." Iron tells y/n as y/n looks at the inside and he's jaw dropped a little.

"Woah..." y/n says as the barn is seperated between three blocks.

(Y/N P.O.V)

I look around and sees that the left block is full of gadjets and technologies, this block obviously belongs to peridot.

I look infront of me and sees that the middle block. While the middle block looks like a modern living room. The middle block has a shelf full of books. There's a table and a bunch of chairs, has a tv along with a couch, and a carpet along in the middle of the floor. Maybe it belongs to lapis? By the way, where is she? And where's peridot as well?

I then look at the right block and it isn't as neat as the other two ones. The left block is full of useless stuff and trash. It's clear that no one is cleaning the left block.

"Who's block is this?" I ask iron, pointing at the right block

"That belongs to lapis of course." Iron answered with a smile.

I'm taken back by this answer. So does that mean the middle block belongs to iron?

"So does the middle block belongs to you and the left belongs to peridot?" I ask iron.

"Yup... How did you figure it out?" Iron asks me.

"Because the left looks like it's a room that peridot will make. Peridot likes robot stuff so it makes sense that the room full of robots belongs to him." I explained to iron.

"I didn't expect your room would look so... I don't know, human?  This looks like a room that my species might do."  I chuckle. "How did you do it?" I ask Iron.

"I've read comics about how human rooms look like and came up with my own."Iron pulls a book out of the shelf and gives it to me.

"I've read the entire comic but page 70 is where I got the idead from." Iron said as I scan the entire book in a few minutes.