Sinu walks to Camilas room to go wake her up for school, when she gets there she sees Camila holding Lauren close as protectively as Lauren was cuddled into Camilas chest, she watched as her daughter pulls the blanket over her friend more hardly leaving any for herself still fast asleep.

With a smile on her face she walks into the room around the bed and too her sleeping daughter.

"Mija, wake up" she said shaking her daughter softly, all Camila did was whine and move closer to a sleeping Lauren.

"Camila, come on time to get up for school" Sinu said again, this time Camila opens her eyes and looks at her mother.

"Mami, no" camila mumbled, Camila then looks at Lauren who was waking up

"Morning Lauren" Camila said rubbing the sleepy girls back, Lauren frowns looking around confused as to where she was but then just puts her head back on Camilas chest to fall back to sleep.

"See mom I can't go anywhere" Camila said, Sinu chuckles

"Come on, you both have to head to school" Sinu said pulling the covers of both the girls, to revel tangled legs and hands being held, Sinu smiles as Camila blushed.

Somewhere in the girls sleep they started to hold hands.

"Fine" Camila groans, her mother nods

"I'll start breakfast, Lauren is there anything I'm particular you want to eat?" Sinu asked, Lauren shook her head sitting up.

"I'm okay" Lauren mumbled and got up

"I should go" Lauren said, camila stops the girl from walking away by grabbing her hand

"We can walk to school together" she said smiling at the older girl

"No, I don't go to school anymore" Lauren said

"Well, the principal has been asking where you are"

"I don't want to go" Lauren sighed

"Me either but we have too" Camila said getting up standing in front of the taller girl

"Come on, I'll be there and I'll introduce you to my friend Dinah, she's really nice" Camila said, Lauren nods.

"Great, you can go shower and all that first, feel free to take any clothes from my closet, I'm going to go talk to my mom for a moment I'll be right back or you can just come find me" Camila said, Lauren nods taking the towel Camila had handed her and walks to the shower.

Camila was talking to her mom about Lauren and school, wondering if any of that would go well with the what feels like 'new Lauren'. That was until Camila heard footsteps and mumbling, she turns around and sees Lauren dressed in sweats and a hoodie.

"Hey, that was fast" Camila smiles at Lauren

"We go now?" Lauren asked

"I'm just going to get ready and we can eat breakfast then we will go" Camila said, Lauren nods

"You can talk to my mom as she makes breakfast, I'll be quick" Camila said and rushed upstairs to get ready.

"Hi Lauren" Sinu said, Lauren looks up from playing with the sweat pants stings

"Hi Camilas Mom" Lauren said winning a chuckle from Sinu

"Call me Sinu, are you okay with pancakes? Camila loves them"

"Yes" Lauren nods

"Okay, is it okay if I ask you a few questions? You don't have to answer them if you don't want" Sinu said she turns around to look at Lauren who nods.