Swara : Sanskar! Why you spent all money on me only?

Sanskar : I am earning only for you! You just love me! I only want your love!

Swara smile listening him, and embrace him!

Swara : but Sanskar! Today was your first day! How boss gave you money for this?

Sanskar: actually my boss is very good! She gave me advance payment!

Swara : she?

Sanskar: she is a girl! She is a nice girl! A mature lady! I must say! ( impressed by her).

Swara : Oh! Thats good! But Sanskar, you should keep money in saving! Than spending unnecessarily.

Sanskar : Swara! You aren't happy?
I am doing everything for you. ( his temper starts getting hot).

Swara : I am happy! But! Leave! I am so happy! Thank you! ( before he again fights with her).

Sanskar smile at her calming.

Sanskar : I will do your oil massage today!

He take oil and massage her hair gently, she smile at his  care after long time, he is talking soothing words to her which make her happy. May be her pregnancy will bring happiness in their messed life!!

She come in sense when Sanskar trace hand on her arms! She looks at him.

Swara : what are you upto Mr Sanskar Maheshwari! ( sensing naughtiness in his touch).

Sanskar :, my Swara know my touch!, can't you understand?

Swara : I know!

She come on above on him and smile at him and put her soft lips on his rough lips and smooch him softly! He smooch her back! While kissing he unzip her nighty!

After 1 hour!

Sanskar release his sperm in her womb!! And kiss her lips! She smooch his lips back!

Suddenly!! Her phone rings! Which frowned him.

Sanskar : your nikhil called I think.

Swara : Sanskar pass me the phone.

Sanskar: you will talk to him at this late?

Swara ; umm! Sanskar! Nikhil is my friend, he must need any help!

Sanskar gets angry but calm himself and forward phone to her.

Swara : Sanskar please! ( sign him to come out from her so she able to talk properly).

Sanskar gets more angry but control his anger and come out from her! She sit down! He wrap comforter on her hiding her naked body! As she is talking to some other man! And he can't even bear this.

Swara : Haan nikhil!!

And their conversation take half and hour! Sanskar looks at the clock and at her who is talking and laughing!! He rolled eyes!

And one more half and hour goes like this! Sanskar's anger reached peak!

He snatch phone from her and cut call and throw aside on sofa shocking her.

Swara : Sanskar! What you did!

Sanskar : what? You wanna talk more? Then talk in morning! I am sleepy, I wanna sleep!

Swara : Okay! I am sorry Sanskar! You sleep!

Phone again rings, Swara about to get up but stop seeing Sanskar's angry face!

Swara : let me put phone on silent mode!

Sanskar : Stay there! I will put!

He go and put her phone on switch off mode and throw her phone again on sofa angrily as if pouring his anger on her phone!!
and come to her! And lay down fumingly, she bite tongue seeing him angry and lay down on her kiss his nose. He turn his face!!