SHOT10 EPILOGUE

Hi Dear Readers!

Come with Last shot of this story. Hope you all will like it.

Press star button for unlocking next story faster.

Note : Thanks for all the support and love for this story. It's means lot. Keep showering your love like this only.

I will come back with new track in somedays as per my promise, request of readers! Let's see whose request will be fulfilled first!

Who didn't commented their request! Go and fill your request in request part!
For now enjoy EPILOGUE!

SwaSan are hugging each other lovingly. Swara remembered something and break hug looks at him angrily make him confused.

Swara : Sanskar! You again played prank on me? You again did drama!! ( frowned).

Sanskar : ( understand her reason of angry) Yeah because it's my way of digging out the truth.

Swara : Way! My foot! You always make me cry by your plans! ( with unshead tears) You know how much my heart stabbed when you hugged that bitch.... I mean that disgusting girl!! ( instantly remembered he don't like bad language).

Sanskar smile at her cuteness.

Sanskar : You cried because it's pain you seeing me with someone else. Is my heart don't pain see you crying? ( ask her politely make her surprised by his question) My heart also pain seeing you in tears! The difference is I can't cry! But you can lighten your heart by crying.

Swara : Why?

Sanskar : because if I will cry then how I will handle my Swara!! ( wiping her unshead tears) I need to be strong to make my love strong. I know Swara you are already strong and fierce! But you have only one weakness and that is you become insecure for your loved ones! Whom you love and as you love me most, you are insecure for me as well! You scared to loose me! But Swara! Just fit one thing in your mind! SANSKAR TUMHARA THA, TUMHARA HAI, TUMHARA RAHEGA! Whatever the situation is! I am only of yours! I will never leave your hand. This is my promise to my PRINCESS and Sanskar Maheshwari don't break his promises!

Swara smile in tears hearing his confession.

Sanskar : NO one can separate us! Not even YOU! I WILL NOT LET YOU GO AWAY FROM ME! EVEN IF YOU WISH! You belongs to me and I belongs to you! I know girls are behind me! ( Swara narrowed her eyes at him, he chuckles at her reaction) But don't tensed! As I AM ONLY BEHIND OF ONE GIRL WHICH IS IN FRONT OF ME! MY SWARA. ( kissing her forehead make her smile) ONLY DEATH CAN APART US SWARA.

Swara gasped by his last statement put hand on his lips nod no to him. He hold her hand kiss on it smiling hold his one ear asking forgiveness for uttering these! Swara hug him tightly. They don't need words when they hug each other because their heart speaks with each other.

After a while!

Sanskar : ( still hugging her) Madam! Do you wanna celebrate our honeymoon in bedroom only? ( naughtily trace his lips on her off shoulders make her moan his name) I don't mind! I can turn this bedroom into heaven for you.

Swara : ( jerk him, blush but with fake anger) Sanskar! You are unbelievable! I wanna roam.

Sanskar smile and nod yes. He just said to divert her mind from all negativity around them. He want her to focus on them only.

In Goa 's Beautiful Restaurant!

It's near water. The chilled airs and water giving its heavenly look.

Swara amazed by the beauty smile at Sanskar kiss on his cheeks excitedly make him shocked by his naughty move in public. He looks around but find all busy in themselves then again looks at her surprisingly who is smiling seeing his face.