Sanskar 's Memory Loss

Hi Dear Readers!

Came with new story Sanskar 's Memory loss as per selected by maximum Readers. Hope you all will like it.

I will write others two also! After this so who have voted for the Sanskar 's Memory loss. Pen down your comments.

Track : When Laksh abused Swara and Sujata which angered Sanskar and hit Laksh angrily and both involved in fight on road and Sanskar 's feet stucked in something and truck approached him.

Don't forgot to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Here Sanskar got really hit and met with severe accident which drift him in coma.

Swara : ( monologue) why this happening with us Sanskar? Whenever I think now everything is good in our life and we will lead a happy life together. Our happiness gets fade by next moment. First Ragini,  then Laksh then Kavita then Sahil. We beard so much but still seems destiny wants to take our more test thats why its putting hurdle in our path again and again. Aadrash bhaiya and Parineeta bhabhi, I couldn't imagined they will stoop this much low for fulfilling their lust for money. They accused you with false blame. Whole family went against us. Ragini and Laksh did our sharad also!
We were trying to come out from this trauma that destiny again played with us and you met with accident and from 3 months you were in coma.

She looks at the hospital's room with teary eyes.

Swara : I was so happy in morning knowing you are awaked from your coma but next moment my happiness snatched from me when I came to know you have forgotten everything. You have lost your memory. ( crying) You have forgotten me and our love. I am feeling so weak Sanskar. I need you. I can't bear this much alone. I want you.

She is crying badly clutching her mangalsutra. Her attention break by a soft touch on her head. She looks find Sujata. She hug her and start crying in her embrace.

Swara : why this happened with us mom? Why? Why me and Sanskar can't leave a happy life? Why destiny take our so much tests? Why? ( crying).

Sujata : ( caressing her head) I can understand your pain Swara. My son have forgotten me as well but don't cry! Have faith in your love. I know only you can bring my son back. I know your love make him remember everything. Remember how Sanskar 's love made you remember everything when you have forgotten him?

Swara drawn in thoughts and recalled how much efforts Sanskar put in bringing her memory back and due to his love she gained her memory back. She wipe her tears with determined face.

Swara : You are saying right mom. I will bring my Sanskar back. I will not break down.

Sujata nod yes and kiss her head to console her. She hug her emotionally.

Sujata : Now go and meet him. He wants to meet you. He wants to talk to you and yeah make sure he doesn't get stress. We told him that he have wife but don't tell how your and his marriages took place and what bad things happened in your and his life. Tell him only good things.

Swara nod yes gained strength and go inside of Sanskar 's room but as her eyes fall on hin who is sitting with support of pillow. She couldn't control herself rush to him and hug him tightly start crying in his arms.

Swara :I missed you so much Sanskar. I missed you. ( crying while gripping him tightly).

She stop when she didn't felt his hand encircled around her which bring her back on reality that he have forgotten everything about her and their love.

She break hug and looks at his eyes which is not filled with love like it's used to be. It's fill with questions with stranger look to her. This pierced her heart.